• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So...look what I found on 4chan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
They hate tourney***s, before anyone says anythings.
At least most do. I hate 'em to if they force playstyles at least. (including myself)
Have fun with this thread. Probably either closed or will be pointed to the tier list discussion thread.

edit: looks old, meta knight still has an advantage on snake or so it says.

Darkurai

Smash Master
They hate tourney***s, before anyone says anythings.
At least most do. I hate 'em to if they force playstyles at least. (including myself)
Have fun with this thread. Probably either closed or will be pointed to the tier list discussion thread.

edit: looks old, meta knight still has an advantage on snake or so it says.
Do you realize that you just used a derrogetory term to describe 90% of these boards?

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Do you realize that you just used a derrogetory term to describe 90% of these boards?
Yes. Pretty much.
Why'd you ask?

Wow, the word usually isn't used offensively, at least by my standards unless someone completely hates 'em. I'm one of them anyways.

Thread derailed. >.> I gotta get some sleep so I can think straight. Bye.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Yes. Pretty much.
Why'd you ask?

Wow, the word usually isn't used offensively, at least by my standards unless someone completely hates 'em. I'm one of them anyways.

Thread derailed. >.> I gotta get some sleep so I can think straight. Bye.
It's very offensive, or do you not know what the "***" is supposed to mean?

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
Urdailywater, I want to smack you so hard right now. There's probably only a couple of tourney players who force their playstyle on others, it's almost always little casual kids who force their playstyle onto others. The real reason I want to smack you thought is because you used the word em' twice. *** is a really offensive word too.

Anyways, I don't really get the point of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom