• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So Long DGames, For Now

Handorin

Smash Hero
(Yes, this is pretty much a CP from Atl South with some changes, but it still applies.)

I've been alluding to this for some time now, but I didn't know very many details until today (when and where). I'm serving a mission for my church in Berlin for the next two years, and I'm leaving June 23rd. I'm going to leave anymore religion talk out of this because I don't want to turn this to derail horribly.

If anyone wants to contact me while I am gone, I know you can mail me for sure, and I think email as well. I won't post it here, but if you are interested then PM me and ask and I will let you know when I get specifics (or via Facebook, because I'll probably put it on there).

Gah...I had this all typed in wordpad, but closed it and walked away. Apparently it didn't save, and only the first part was saved, and all my beast shoutouts were deleted and I'm FAR too lazy to type out again because there was sooooooo many people.

But the long and short of it is:

I just want to tell you guys that you have had a large impact on my life and I'll never forget you. I won't go to many tournaments between then and now, because this is out of pocket, so I got to keep cost down to a minimum.

Playing Mafia has been amazing. I know my play style was frustrating sometimes, but I love being an enigma and baiting reactions. Sorry. <3. So after these few games finish, I'm probably done. I might be interested in hosting a really fast one though.

I love all you guys. I'm going to miss going to tournaments and hanging out in general, but I'll be back. Long live Melee. Long Live the Mafia! May your shots be true.

~The Independent King and Godfather

D

Deleted member

Goodbye Handorin.

Thank you so much for helping me with Mafia a little.

M.K

Level 55
See ya, Handorin! Good luck, I'm sure this opportunity for you is one that is really special, so I hope all is well!

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
My only mafia experience with you was watching you rock a weird new-ish role in a game I was hosting and helping me three-stock town in another as a scumbuddy.

So yeah, you'll definitely be missed. Hope you find it rewarding and junk! And maybe sneak off to a PC on occasion to tell us whassup.

Wait... no... you're drifting too hard!

...you're going into OVERDRIFT! DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKE!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Going to Berlin, huh? There's a bunch of legit Melee players there if you ever get a chance to play.

:059:

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
man,

im really interested in what you're doing

i'll probably hit yu up on aim

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
You know that I will drop you a line from time to time to keep in touch. Good luck with everything in Berlin, I know it will be an experience that will change your life and its so impressive. I'll try to make it to Memphis this May so we can hang out before you leave. So much time spent playing Melee and Mafia, taking the trip to Chicago to meet EM friends. Milk and Cookies... Squirtle Squad... We are crew-mates forever :3 You the best Godfather there ever was.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I think I'd be interested in Music Fest. I wish more of the bands I want to see weren't on Sunday though. >_<

Chaco

Never Logs In
Hey man, it'll kinda be weird without you. You were always that guy; the one that frustrated everyone with your play but ended up being one of the funniest around. I always liked that. Who knows what two years will bring, or where we will all end up. I can't say I knew you terribly well, but more of an 'we're both here so we're automatically cool as ****" type deal. Of course you know what I mean. Anyways, I wish you well, and luck in your endeavors. Godspeed, man.

Top Bottom