• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So its snowing in GA again.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
It seems to be a beautiful day today.

Anyone doing anything at all?

Ill start: I am going to be sitting by my window and watch all the other girls and boys have fun while im sick. no johns though watching people have fun isnt too bad.

now you..

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I just got done beaning people in the face with snowballs. Built a large snowman, took a picture and then killed it. 'Twas fun.

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
I had some fun building Snow forts with LQ, Neo X, and my sister. After that, it was just snowballs flying everywhere. :)

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Honest Question:

Why does it always feel warmer when it snows? I can remember windless days that felt a lot colder than how it was when snow was still pouring.

maybe i'm not completely sane :012:

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Honest Question:

Why does it always feel warmer when it snows? I can remember windless days that felt a lot colder than how it was when snow was still pouring.

maybe i'm not completely sane :012:

Snow is formed when the air is warmer with more moisture. The water molecules are formed in that temperature(I think 34+ degrees Fahrenheit) and as the air cools when it's falling, the water molecules crystallizes becoming snow.

Uh, I think that's about right lol

wowoduend

Smash Journeyman
It snowed in Augusta too yesterday too. I was so happy :3, but today, the snow is melting. I hope Georgia gets some snow every year. Otherwise i would be sad :(

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
It snowed in Augusta too yesterday too. I was so happy :3, but today, the snow is melting. I hope Georgia gets some snow every year. Otherwise i would be sad :(
Its rather interesting to see so much snow this year. it piled up yesterday and a little before there was snow. this winter has been snowier than normal.

Top Bottom