• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So it's official, Ridley's been deconfirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gigasteve

Smash Ace
You can't just say that without proof, especially here. Or, do you mean you're against Ridley?

GRAB THE PITCHFORKS!!!

Shuma

Smash Hero
Ridley IS Brawl AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

*dissapears in a cloud of smoke*

Digital Angel

Smash Journeyman
You guys are the real noobs for replying to this...

Just replying to say that.
I usually make these posts satarical in nature, people complain about spam but by posting on my topic and other topics they encourage spam.

I must say to everyone, thank you for making this topic a resounding success.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
I usually make these posts satarical in nature, people complain about spam but by posting on my topic and other topics they encourage spam.

I must say to everyone, thank you for making this topic a resounding success.
Honestly. >_>. The guy was proving a point, and most of you went along with it.

Ok, I'm out.

Shuma

Smash Hero
"I usually make these posts satarical in nature, people complain about spam but by posting on my topic and other topics they encourage spam."

Are you an idiot? You're the one encouraging spam by posting SPAM topics.

Digital Angel

Smash Journeyman
"I usually make these posts satarical in nature, people complain about spam but by posting on my topic and other topics they encourage spam."

Are you an idiot? You're the one encouraging spam by posting SPAM topics.
As if this topic is going to make the spam on this board any worse, if anything my example can only encourage mods to start taking spam seriously.

Anywho a Moderator will be in soon to strong-arm me with their authority, but if these forums are any indication not soon enough, so I will scuttle off.

Shuma

Smash Hero
If i was a mod, i would suspend you for spam and flame-bait. So yeah i hope your little experiment pays off.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
This is about the time I get that narwhale horn in my attic and shove it right up certain people's *****.

Digital Angel

Smash Journeyman
If i was a mod, i would suspend you for spam and flame-bait. So yeah i hope your little experiment pays off.
Well, you're not. You're just another unintelligent smash poster who thinks he's good at the game because he has alot of posts.

And also, the moderators very rarely do what you say, that's why this board is so spam infested. However, they could because it may seem I'm trying to undermine their authority but in reality I'm just tired of spam.

Atire

Smash Apprentice
lol who cares if hes deconfirmed. Y wiould anyone want ridly in the game?? He wont fit in like sonic

Zombieoficer

Smash Journeyman
It's people like you that shouldn't waste oxygen.

lol who cares if hes deconfirmed. Y wiould anyone want ridly in the game?? He wont fit in like sonic
I hope you were being sarcastic, because you just said that a 3rd party would fit in more than a 1st party. If you weren't, shoot yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom