• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So if Cpt Falcon has Falcon Punch.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

whut?

Smash Journeyman
the whole topic was kindve lame to begin with
pee pee caa caa jokes alone dont provide a thread foundation...lol...
so yeah. C. falcon, whuts up with that guy?

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
He really is terrible. I know this guy Dave that plays him alot, he sucks. Terribly.

whut?

Smash Journeyman
dave sounds like a ****ing Fa6git, lets kick his a ss!
who uses Cfalcon anyway? thats almost as lame as this thread!

Nokonoko

Smash Apprentice
Topic creator, that’s what the community calls it, even though its official name is Giant Punch. Deal with it.

Time for a passing mod to close this, maybe?

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
You totally failed to get the joke there and responded with one of the lamest responses ever.
I got the joke, it just wasn't funny. Therefore, I changed the subject to something more appropriate and true.

Olimar in Pikmin 2 had a sort of "rocket punch" minus the rocket, in which his arm would grow gigantic when he had no Pikmin to throw. It was honestly really cool, as you could quite literally go around and beat up the enemies on your own without even needing the Pikmin for some enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom