• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So... "I just won 20 Dollars" and....

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
A few minutes ago, ItoxBlade (https://www.facebook.com/ItoxBlade) the best Brawl player in Venezuela challenged me to an Online Match for 20$ Dollars. I told him it would lag very badly and that I didn't wanted to do the money match (Because I was very tired. I didn't sleep and my hands were really cold). He INSISTED to play the MM "RIGHT NOW". I said "Ok I guess. Let's do it".

I beat him 3-0. I beat his Snake (Smashville), Olimar (Final Destination) and Meta Knight (Battlefield) with my Meta Knight. I saved the replay for Game 3 against his Meta Knight.

He called me a "Hacker" because "My attacks were stronger" and "I couldn't DI your hits". And he won't pay me a single cent.

You were a really cool person and I didn't see something like this coming, I'm very dissapointed from you Itoxblade.

TSM ZeRo

So, he just told me to give him my phone number. I told him I wouln't because I didn't trust him. He told me I'm a "Drama Queen" and that I would get 20$ and "MUCH MORE". I told him, tell me exactly for what you need my phone number and what are you planning to do with it. He told me would me send me "Text Messages for 20$" and I said "What????". After 10 minutes of him trying to get my phone number and for me to sign up at a very weird website he said:

"Antonio Bocaranda 8:58 am
hahahahahaha
YOU AINT GONNA GET MY MONEY"

Ok, so, he lies to me and then he wants to scam me or something with my phone number? What??

This is so..... like.. really?

TSM ZeRo

Really low, bro.

Just keep nagging him til he pays you.
Yeah. This is very dissapointing for me. As I said, Itoxblade was a really cool person. But after this...

Honestly, I doubt that he will pay me. He doesn't even admits that I won the set...

He obviously has no idea how wifi works.

If you were hacking it would de-sync.
Honestly... if somebody would be hacking in a Money Match or a serious online set it would be extremely obvious. Like, invencibility, items, infinite recovery/jumps, etc.

As far as I know, if two persons have different codes that affect gameplay (No-Tripping, Hitbox hacks, etc.) when playing an online match it WILL desynch the game. And the matches didn't desynch. Not even close to that... I have the replay for Game 3 of our set and the match was perfectly normal.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
honestly, it's your fault for accepting a wifi moneymatch lmao

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
Dude, I would be happy if I were you. You are officially better than any brawl
player in Venezuela, if he really is the best they have.

Don't be salty bro, its just 20$. Take the pride of your three-stock triumph
and just float on dude.

TSM ZeRo

Dude, I would be happy if I were you. You are officially better than any brawl
player in Venezuela, if he really is the best they have.

Don't be salty bro, its just 20$. Take the pride of your three-stock triumph
and just float on dude.
Like, I am happy but I'm dissapointed from the person itself. He is the best player in Venezuela:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ybzs6_X3V8

GF's of a recent tournament in Venezuela.

Zero, what do you expect from a wifi warrior? They're the worst
:(.

Upload that **** lol
Hmm... Maybe.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
He's an idiot and you're in the right.

Your prize is knowing you are a better person.

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
There's no way you can only make one person's attack stronger and definitely no way for him "not to DI" of Wi-FI, if you did do that it would be on your end, not his.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
He's an idiot and you're in the right.

Your prize is knowing you are a better person.
That ****s worthless. It's like when you find a treasure chest and instead of gold you find a piece of paper with some advice about friendship being golden or something

Keep stalkin him over the cash and call the cops on him if he doesn't pay up

:phone:

Ghostbone

Smash Master
Honestly... if somebody would be hacking in a Money Match or a serious online set it would be extremely obvious. Like, invencibility, items, infinite recovery/jumps, etc.

As far as I know, if two persons have different codes that affect gameplay (No-Tripping, Hitbox hacks, etc.) when playing an online match it WILL desynch the game. And the matches didn't desynch. Not even close to that... I have the replay for Game 3 of our set and the match was perfectly normal.
Pretty much, any hack (besides texture/music hacks) will de-sync wi-fi, there's no way you can cheat on it.

TL?

Smash Ace
Pretty much, any hack (besides texture/music hacks) will de-sync wi-fi, there's no way you can cheat on it.
Exactly. Any changes to the game would only appear on your screen and would cause the match to desync.

Anyways to the OP, this Itoxblade sounds like a massive scrub. Tell him to stop being so garbage at brawl and pay up. ;)

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
That ****s worthless. It's like when you find a treasure chest and instead of gold you find a piece of paper with some advice about friendship being golden or something

Keep stalkin him over the cash and call the cops on him if he doesn't pay up

I still don't know if you're serious or what Fuelbi
You can't make someone pay you, and good luck convincing the Venezuelan police to force him, lol.

TSM ZeRo

It wasn't lol

But for real, at least it wasn't you who lost right?

I beat him 3-0. I beat his Snake (Smashville), Olimar (Final Destination) and Meta Knight (Battlefield) with my Meta Knight. I saved the replay for Game 3 against his Meta Knight.
that place has a smash scene?

....it has internet?

AND electricity?
1.- Yeah!

2.- Yes. Obviously!

3.- If they have internet, they should have electricity!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Man UB has been so baww lately, I need to write more blogs. \o__o/

Top Bottom