• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

Smoom77

Smash Master
i bet it's messing up my arm but im not giving up everything i worked on the past two years. no way.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Hey guys, I am thinking of slowly dropping falco/gaw and trying to learn IC's. I've always wanted to play IC's competitively ever since '07, and I think now is the time. Just thought I'd say hi to all the IC mains.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
diddy is 50:50 at worst, and just about entirely in our favor if you can get both bananas. true, better diddys will be able to keep control of the fight, but your common diddy player is still pretty simple to handle.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
IC also **** ganon

also hylian told me Diddy was bad for IC so idk lol
if you play ADHD you too will believe that. for the most part though, if we were to look at the characters at the top of their metagame (i.e. lain v adhd) i'd feel confident saying ICs would win. now, thats not even taking into account player skill, so you can see what i'm getting at.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Personally, i'm understanding the matchup better. Before, i got three stocked by texas's best Diddy. Now, I can actually take one or two stock off of him! Just by watching Kakera's one match helped me a bunch.

r3d d09

Smash Master
i'm starting to dislike marth :( boo. friend is getting pretty decent with him... i dropped atleast 10+ grabs a game. i need to work on my CG's obviously xD or i'd have every game in the bag

Teh Future

Smash Master
Marth is annoying. Everytime rob is on the ground hes in danger of being grabbed. You have to retreat to the air where ROB is terrible if anyone gets underneath him or to the edge where he can rack up a little bit of damage but he still cant get back on without getting grabbed or having to fly to the top of the screen where you can just upair him a bajillion times. Rob does have a few things going for him in the matchup, but so does ganon. just cuz someone can gimp nana doesnt mean they have a good matchup vs ICs

ch33s3

Smash Lord
The intelligence level on this board...I swear...ROB ***** ICs. Easily our worst matchup. If you can't see why easily, please, my god, stop playing the ICs.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
No need to be so harsh Cheese. I still think MK is the worst. Some people think Snake is the worst, some people even think Olimar could be the worst. Yeah, ROB is really hard though. I find blizzard to be VERY superbly useful in that matchup, but really you just have to be patient, but not to the point of letting him camp you.

And Smoom O: Whatcha talkin bout?

Top Bottom