• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I got arrested.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Wish I could bring up the mugshot, but I can't get it anymore because I think they take it offline when you get released.

BOOM NYUKKA:

I got pulled over for a DUI that wasnt a DUI. If you're over 21, .08 is the limit, under 21, it's .02

I blew a .011

So no DUI, just a couple tickets and a court date, nothing to serious. But I was in Jail for like 12 hours overnight for being a ******* and driving.

Fun times.

Oh, and then the same day I get arrested I go and win teams and get second in singles at Waba, after no sleep and getting awesome concrete to sit down on. I'm just a beast I guess <_<;

Funny stories:

First off, the machine they used to get my BAC at the police station is called, get this, the "Intoxilizer 5000." I was asking the cops about this and we started cracking jokes about it.

The best was this crunk *** white guy that was being brought in the same time I was at County. This guy got brought in with no shoes, and only wearing a wife-beater and boxer shorts. First off the second they bring him in (still cuffed) he gets all pissy with the cop and tries to headbutt him (and promptly gets stomped). Fast forward like 3 hours when we're all in the holding cells. There's an area outside the cells with benches where they process all the inmates (fingerprints and stuff like that). Around 6 or 7 AM they tell us that we are free to sit on the benches outside if we want. So we go out there and then this same crunk white dude gets brought in and he sits down behind me and this kid I was talking with that had me dying laughing the whole time.

"Yo Alex, look behind you"

"Oh, I already saw that guy being brought in."

"No... look behind you.

So I turn around to look and then I get treated to a nice prime view of the biggest pair of nuts I've ever seen in my life. I mean, you could have launched a rocket off this guys pair.

So then this guy gets the bright idea to lay down, and this lady cop thats working there all of a sudden gets that nice view to deal with. So obviously she tells him that he can't be laying down he has to stand up.

"Why do I have to stand up?"

"Well... besides the fact i'm asking you nicely, i'm just telling you, we can do this the easy way or the hard way."

The guy flat out ignores her, so she calls over this other guy to set crunk white guy straight. Cop comes over and as soon as he is over crunk white guy scrambles up and stands face to face with the cop. Crunk white guy, responds with the following:

"The fvcks your problem?" *Shoves cop*

Big mistake.

Cop absolutely floors him back on to the bench, to which the crunk guy responds with... a fart. Big nasty one too. And then they told everone to get down, so now me and this guy are flat on our stomachs. And within literally 15 seconds the room is flooded with 20 cops, 10 or so of which have floored crunk white guy in an NFL tackle.

Sorry Crunk White Guy, get wrecked.

Thats about it for my story time.

PS: I couldn't Break Those Cuffs.

PPS:

As usual, totally hilarious. Needs more girl pictures (only a couple).

D

Deleted member

As usual, totally hilarious. Needs more girl pictures (only a couple).

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: 8/10. The lack of mugshot stopped this from getting a perfect score. Overall, I approve.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
My only beef with this is that you should have placed 1st at the tourney the same day you got arrested. LOL

Glad you made it out OK though. <3

How manly is this!!???

Also the second pic with that girls face is meh.....

BUT WHO'S LOOKING AT HER FACE!?

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
i heard about all this over a cup of ramen whiel xif was trying on girls belts

mm girls belts

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
+10 exp points to life xif, now go swing on a old lady to lvl up.

XIF

Smash Master
Man, the other thing I liked is how racist the Gwinett cops are.

Out of the 100+ prisoners I saw while I was there, at least 90% were hispanic. And some of these poor folks couldnt speak english, and the cops knowing this still almost busted their *** when they didn't exactly follow the orders that were given in English.

It was a sad state of affairs.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
^ haha...weston...good thing that town has emilio.

and jesus xif. honestly u need to go back and earn ur right for 1st place!

XIF

Smash Master
I like how a bunch of people were concentrating on my placing after getting released, as opposed to me actually getting thrown into eff'n prison.

I wouldnt have even made the connection personally if mike G hadnt brought it up.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
So wait... why did they arrest you again? Don't tell me you're a youngin' xif...

And I'm sure all the people in the tourney heard about your story like alllll day.. heheh

I can just imagine winners finals

Xif: "did you know I got arrested???"
Opponent: "um... what?"
Xif: *Peach Dsmash* "owned gg"

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
hbox always has the worse and most pointless posts , and whenever he posts a link and im thinking hes going to redeem himself his rep just gets worse.

good **** xif, my hood ratness must've rubbed off on you.
lol i think we all gave in to hbox's useless post... If he was still placing ****ty like in the old days then he would have been banned by now... but he's Florida's little shining star lol.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
Xif you win. I don't know how people that are so ignorant make it as adults. Then again, i guess thats why crunk white guy was in prison eh?

Pi

Smash Hero
Lol
I juss imagined
you gettin pulled over
And the officer sayin he's gotta take you in
And well...
Officer: Sorry sir, I have to take you in
Xif: Don't you know who the **** I am? I'm ****in XIF and I got a tournament to win! *Peach fair & the officer flies off the map*

Then you drove to the tournament and won

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Pigs hate peach players, so it doesn't really surprise me that you got arrested.
So true. I got camped out at TGMTSBCO and pulled over. Fortunately I'm white so they didn't give me a ticket or arrest me.
Lol
I juss imagined
you gettin pulled over
And the officer sayin he's gotta take you in
And well...
Officer: Sorry sir, I have to take you in
Xif: Don't you know who the **** I am? I'm ****in XIF and I got a tournament to win! *Peach fair & the officer flies off the map*

Then you drove to the tournament and won
Actually it was more like:
*Officer DI's the Fair, recovers easily around XIF's futile edgeguards, and proceeds to 3 stock him by taking him downtown.*

Pi

Smash Hero
So true. I got camped out at TGMTSBCO and pulled over. Fortunately I'm white so they didn't give me a ticket or arrest me.

Actually it was more like:
*Officer DI's the Fair, recovers easily around XIF's futile edgeguards, and proceeds to 3 stock him by taking him downtown.*
awww
so anti climatic :(

Top Bottom