• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

so georiga [GA Thanksgiving Smashfest?]

nicaboy

Smash Champion
today im offcialy 18
yes go me but really this thread has a purpose keep reading.

as we know its thanks giving this weekend and im pretty much off this week. i seen talk about possible smashfest this week/weekend and basicaly i wanna know who is free im down for whatever and want to get some practice. anyone want smash this week i might even be abe too hold something. what good ga?

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
GAwes is trying to set something up. please talk to him, because he's been setting stuff up since like.. ya know, GA smash started. get at him on aim or something, we'll get something. i think he wants to do it the weekend right after thanksgiving like the 28th. DOITTTTT

nicaboy

Smash Champion
GAwes is trying to set something up. please talk to him, because he's been setting stuff up since like.. ya know, GA smash started. get at him on aim or something, we'll get something. i think he wants to do it the weekend right after thanksgiving like the 28th. DOITTTTT
ya i know thats why i brang this thread up i thought it be easier this way or maybe not:laugh:
i dont use aim much but i would like to give him a call if possible. if im lucky i can get at that sexy c falcon he has:laugh:

btw where is everyone tryin to head out too?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
-insert the "Nicaboy Defense"-

Im goin to albany 2morrow and hopefully columbus on wednesday.
i have a defense? wtf:laugh:

dogy come to atl so we can play melee and cvs2 you need to play my new found main:laugh:
hell maybe we can even go to east point and lol at the tekken players :laugh: those guys crack me up more than anyone ricky

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Yo someone host a smash fest this friday night in north atlanta. I'll talk to 112 josh and a couple of the other people i know in that area that have had doods over before, but yeah, lets do this thang, and if we cant get anywhere to go, its only 5 bucks to play at waba all day, so we could always go there as a last resort.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Yo someone host a smash fest this friday night in north atlanta. I'll talk to 112 josh and a couple of the other people i know in that area that have had doods over before, but yeah, lets do this thang, and if we cant get anywhere to go, its only 5 bucks to play at waba all day, so we could always go there as a last resort.
thats what full metal was sayin im going to call ya but dont know when a good times is i know your in school in all

Daysoo

Smash Ace
WABA is doing a thanksgiving lock in on Thursday, Starting at 11PM. (They're closed during the day.)
If you bring leftovers from thanksgiving, there's a discount on entry, too.
Lots of setups, lots of smash, and probably lots of drinking if I have anything to say about it. ;P
But yeah, check out the Waba topic, the details are there.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I think ill host one Friday, I just gotta check with my roomate if its cool.
yo i'd be down for that i say do it

WABA is doing a thanksgiving lock in on Thursday, Starting at 11PM. (They're closed during the day.)
If you bring leftovers from thanksgiving, there's a discount on entry, too.
Lots of setups, lots of smash, and probably lots of drinking if I have anything to say about it. ;P
But yeah, check out the Waba topic, the details are there.
lol gotta spend time with my folks so not really a good day man :( but i will check it out fo sho

Yeah.

"If you guys kill me... you're ****ed."
who told you:laugh: ya it was all true though
anyway i talked to wes and he told me just too wait and see what happens things are lookin in order i just want to smash

Top Bottom