• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So Fludd is completely useless.

mario brawler

Smash Journeyman
Playing Brawl until I have a seizure,nah im kiddin
Yeah, imagine if they could spit little fireballs too. That'd be sick.
o-man that'd be so awsome,ahh im just thinking of all sorts of thing's now like maybe,during some part during mario SSE there'll be a sequence where your running from a giant chain chomp ahhh,but anyways about F.L.U.D.D.,what would the chances be it could be used as a jetpack from sunshine or even aimed up or down

mario brawler

Smash Journeyman
Jetpacks away, leaving a trail of Piranha Plants to combat the Chain Chomp. Imagine what would happen if they grew on opponents xD.
wow you have a crazy imagination dude

Probably the hover mod. It would make a great second recovery, one for distance instead of height.
yea that's what I meant,lol mario has alot of potentail recovery moves F.L.U.D.D. his cape,hmm now try and imagine him being able to charge the hover mod to the rocket mod in mid-air,lol that would be impossible but it would be funny as hell

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Is there ANY way, fludd could be used. Anything, besides sucking i mean. I want it to be good, fludd was on of my favorite characters way back in sunshine, but if he doesn't do anything. (I heard it produces the same pushing effect of that wind from the kirby level back in melee.
Is there any new move you don't ***** about? You were complaining about the fact that Diddy's Final Smash would be hard to use.

Just because a move actually takes work to use, doesn't mean it sucks. >_>

mario brawler

Smash Journeyman
A hover mod for the FLUDD sounds pretty good. I wonder if pushing people with it deals damage to other people that they hit. Sort of like exhaling people with Kirby, you know?
hmm yea most likely,like when you throw people with mario and they run into someone,oh and I found this good video is show mario's FS,and him using F.L.U.U.D. at 1:00 unfortunatlly the water doesnt make contact :cry::mario:,I'm not sure if he charged it all the way*NOTE*probably not even important but if you notice when he shoot's he get's pushed back a little,http://youtube.com/watch?v=MyaiQCHbAfk

mario brawler

Smash Journeyman
Ya videos would be nice, anyway i think there is hope for FLUDD especially if it can be charged while shielding.
I already posted these a while ago...

hey I found a vid of him using it http://media.wii.ign.com/media/748/748545/vids_1.html at 0:41
and another athttp://youtube.com/watch?v=7Nyx7RxUumE at 1:32 and at 1:40 there bad tho...but it's something!:)
oh and I found this good video is show mario's FS,and him using F.L.U.U.D. at 1:00 unfortunatlly the water doesnt make contact :cry::mario:,I'm not sure if he charged it all the way*NOTE*probably not even important but if you notice when he shoot's he get's pushed back a little,http://youtube.com/watch?v=MyaiQCHbAfk

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
I thought of Edgeguard too...
Isnt it better when you load it up? I bet it isnt that weak as the Wind from Dreamland 64 I mean if you laod it up completely it probably is useful right?

Waka_Waka_do_do_yea

Smash Journeyman
If you can't keep it after charging it (like dk punch, needles, samus charged shot) it seems pretty bad :(. It was hard enough to hit people with charged smashes in melee.

AndreTruLegend

Smash Cadet
yea when some one is off the board and do a double jump use fludd to push them farther away so they die because when they get hit there done for if they are too far away

nitro_rev

Smash Cadet
actually I heard that it canceles the third jump, but if you listen to smyn, you probably already know that.

Youko and Panda FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom