• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So...check this out.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I just won the biggest brawl tournament in texas so far. Pretty much every good player in texas was there, and I made over $600.

I used IC's quite a bit in the finals, and the matches were recorded. I will get those up when they are uploaded...which should be soon. I don't think I lost a single match as IC's...though I could be forgetting a game or two.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It's odd how no one talked about your Ice Climbers at the tourny, but a lot of people talked about your Mr. Game & Watch o.o
I know >.>. I used IC's a lot to but people only seemed to care about my G&W lol.

Dan_X

Smash Lord
Hylian, Conrgrats on your victory. Also, I've had some issues trying to get those videos up (the videos that you've sent me).

A) the quality isn't good, I used a regular camera that has a record feature...

B) my computer is ******** and freezes whenever I try to upload videos to youtube... It makes no sense, but even with other sites like some divx my comp freezes when I try to upload.

So, you could either try sending the videos to someone else, who can get them up for sure, or you can just ignore past videos seeings as who you have recorded tourney matches that will be posted soon... I'm sure those will be interesting.

Thanks for the sending me random matches of yours via the Wii, I enjoy them and have increased my game a bit trying out somethings you did. Well played!

Keep up the good work! ;D

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I know >.>. I used IC's a lot to but people only seemed to care about my G&W lol.
People used to do stuff like that to me too xD. Shortly after the game came out, people I battled would comment on my Pit and Lucario (back when I used him), but no one ever said anything about my Ice Climbers xD.

Ark22

Smash Apprentice
Congrats on winning the tournament! I knew those little ice climbers had it in them.

Who did you fight against in the last few matches, and what characters did they use? Also, was this the Planet Zero tournament?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Congrats on winning the tournament! I knew those little ice climbers had it in them.

Who did you fight against in the last few matches, and what characters did they use? Also, was this the Planet Zero tournament?
Yes, it was. I fought sethlon in the winners and grand finals. 15 grueling matches. He used falco.

saintrage

Smash Cadet
Very nice, i've seen sethlons falco, its pretty sweet, so grats to beating him. And i want $600 >.<...lolz Try to get those vids up as soon as you can, i've been iteching for some new stuff.

Top Bottom