• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So, Captain Falcon is last on the Brawl tier list.

link2702

Smash Champion
don't look at this in a bad way folks, just look at it like this, anytime you PWN someone who mains a really HIGH tier character, you can officially bash them and say they scuk, cuz they just got beat by the WORST character in the game.(tier-wise) :p

ChocoboDX

Smash Cadet
This may be impossible, but you know what would be pretty nice? If they set up Brawl characters to use a table of data for their moves information, i.e. CF's upsmash has a certain priority, speed, damage, and so fourth, and with a Brawl "update" system, as characters game's develop, the developers could adjust these properties to help balance the characters out more. If it could use a simple system like this (much how characters in MUGEN work, with the defense and strength info in the txt), the game would be much better.

There could be an option to update, and they could make the update required to download before you could play brawl online. Updates caould be as frequent as needed.

All in all - Each moveset should draw it's stats from a table of information, and it could be updated via updates accordingly.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I'm sure brawl was set up exactly like you are talking about already, but we won't be seeing balancing patches... ever. Nintendo don't get down like that.

l SOUP l

Smash Apprentice
He may be a good fighter, but everyone knows that toon link is gay. He even wears a cute little skirt so that all the little Zoras and all the little Gorons can see his garbage. CF wears pink becuase only he is manly enough to get away with it. Luigi, Peach and other characters also follow this trend out of respect.

fix'd
LOL! Being a TL mainer myself, I found this exceptionally funny. Especially since that one poster makes him looks bad.

*ehem*

Anyways, CF is a stud and I think being the worst character in the game adds more to his manliness. Now when you beat other people you can rub it in their faces that you beat them with the worst character in Brawl xD.

Lord_erk

Smash Rookie
Falcon is too gudz to be in top tier. he doesnt want scrubs to truly know of his epic awesomeness therefore he forcefully moved his way to the bottom. it was of his own decision to go down there for this reason.

and after seeing the tier list, im even more proud to be a falcon mainer. because us falcon mainers know what hes truly capable of.

Top Bottom