• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So Brawl Has No Tech Skill? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denzi

Smash Master
What's with all the negativity? Instead of saying the same insults over and over (for 8 pages!) you might want to actually suggest something for him to do (like he asks). That's just what I think though.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
I still don't understand why the melee heads continue to compare brawl to melee. Complaining is not going to make brawl into melee. Either play Brawl, gather up all the brawl haters and get the melee scene back up, or drop smash completely and play a new game. It's just wierd how most of the people complaining about how brawl is easy arn't consistantly winning tournaments, and they play brawl on a daily basis...

You have no idea what you're talking about. Judging from the title, it would be the other way around, why would "Brawl heads" continue to compare them. Apparently the title wasn't intentionally implying anything in comparison, and it definitely looks like it is, and that's why all that started. Don't go blaming Melee players. Try reading. I'd rather not close this thread because it wouldn't be fair.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
"If you are a melee fanboy don't discuss the 2 games here."

How is this wanting to compare both games? The OP didn't make this to "compare" he made it to show that there is SOME tech skill in Brawl, successful or not. Not once did he EVER say it had more tech skill than Melee. All he did was post his video and the melee sirens went off, maybe you should take your own advise and read the first cople posts in this thread...

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
ARGH at people still not understanding. Look, the title says "So Brawl Has No Tech Skill?" right? Well, how do people come to the conclusion that Brawl has no tech skill? By comparing it to Melee, a game with significantly more tech skill than Brawl. Obviously Brawl has some tech skill, it probably has more tech skill than say.....online solitaire, but if at any point some one mentions "Brawl has no tech skill" it is assumed what they are actually saying is "Brawl has no tech skill [when compared to Melee]" If OP had really cared about them not being compared he would have just titled the thread "Brawl tech skill Vid" It wouldn't have stopped the comparisons from happening but at least it wouldn't be his fault.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Lol, melee players make themselves look more pathetic every post.

I think it was a good video. Sadly, melee players'll use any chance they get to mention how much better/more technical melee is.

Massiveguns

Smash Apprentice
Alright i understand what is going on and I am sorry about the title.

If you do read the description you will see I really just want to premote brawl and nothing else.

I am aware by making the title this i forced many people to mis understand my actions, so brawl players stop bashing melee players for contesting the title.

I am still open to suggestions and over 9 pages have only got 1 or 2 which i am glad were said and am working on implementing ASAP....

If you are a melee player and can't contribute to the technical advancement of brawl it would be best if you did not post here... unless you are happy with what i did or want to tell me where i can improve.

thank you

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
This thread needs to loose its posting availabilty.

In other words: LOCK IT.

It seems no matter what happens there will always be a random Brawler not understanding what I'm saying one bit and continuing this. Let me know if you want me to close this and you can make a new one, or if you really want this thread, be my guest, Massiveguns.

Massiveguns

Smash Apprentice
It seems no matter what happens there will always be a random Brawler not understanding what I'm saying one bit and continuing this. Let me know if you want me to close this and you can make a new one, or if you really want this thread, be my guest, Massiveguns.
I could just make a new version and then close this one, but i still have work to do and not enough suggestions

Oracle

Smash Master
dont be a **** about it cuz u have no skills, god ****.. i liked. It DID take skill to pull off combos like that, most of the combos u cant even DI out of.. so saying that its bs combos or some **** like that shows how much you know. and most others are about control and knowing ur character... Great vid mate :laugh: :mushroom: power-up for brawl please?
No skill? That's what everyone says to the people who like melee: "lulz u don liek brawl cuz u are t3h 5uxx0rZZ!!!".
Even though melee is what takes skill.
A two fingered infant could probably kick your *** at brawl.
It's that easy to learn.
What's with all the negativity? Instead of saying the same insults over and over (for 8 pages!) you might want to actually suggest something for him to do (like he asks). That's just what I think though.
Here's a suggestion: go back to melee. That's what all the cool people are doing nowadays.
Obviously Brawl has some tech skill, it probably has more tech skill than say.....online solitaire
No. Online solitaire is much more technical than brawl. That clicking is incredibly difficult. Sometimes I miss the cards completely.

I think this has become the official melee vs. brawl thread!
HAHA MIC! YOU CANT FIND US!!!

Massiveguns

Smash Apprentice
No skill? That's what everyone says to the people who like melee: "lulz u don liek brawl cuz u are t3h 5uxx0rZZ!!!".
Even though melee is what takes skill.
A two fingered infant could probably kick your *** at brawl.
It's that easy to learn.

Here's a suggestion: go back to melee. That's what all the cool people are doing nowadays.
No. Online solitaire is much more technical than brawl. That clicking is incredibly difficult. Sometimes I miss the cards completely.

I think this has become the official melee vs. brawl thread!
HAHA MIC! YOU CANT FIND US!!!
dude your wasting everyone's time go post somewhere else.
Really your just trying to piss people off and its so dumb. Obviously brawl has technical skill you are just being childish.

Oracle

Smash Master
dude Your Wasting Everyone's Time Go Post Somewhere Else.
Really Your Just Trying To Piss People Off And Its So Dumb. Obviously Brawl Has Technical Skill You Are Just Being Childish.
It Doesn't Have Tech Skill. Thats What Were Trying To Tell You.
cruise Control For Cool

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Well, as far as suggestions go, I think you should branch out into character specific techs.

Arrow Looping, Wing Dashing, Spinshots, Spindash/charge cancels, Banana Locking, ect.
If you want to find anything even remotely dificult, which out of the ones I mentioned only Arrow Looping, spinshots, and Banana Locking take more than 5 minutes to learn.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=187873
Start here and pick out stuff that seems hard (like, the stuff you actually can't seem to do consistantly even after a couple days of practice).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom