• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So Afro aint goin to C3 anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Thanks to the fact that CFL people can't seem to find time to make it to CFL tournies.

Thanks guys, just me and GDX for this one. Excellent Fl representation right here.

GDX, teams perhaps?

Dammmit man, FL pisses me off to no end.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Cfl tourny, 24 people entered brawl. even less in melee. they complain theres never any melee. theres one next to them and cant even go there.

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
seems that Cfl melee players needs less QQ and moar pew pew

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Stfu I've been to 98% of the melee tourneys in FL!!!

I didn't go cause it wouldn't have been worth it...what with $15 door fee, $10 for singles, $5 for parking, + even if I brought, myself, finch, col bol, rx, and banzo it would of been less than 15 entrants, so we just smashed at my place...PLUS my car battery died friday afternoon (which the very next morning I found out, cause of various reasons, is gonna cost $500)!!!

And the only other people who would of drove from around here for melee was finch (felt same way as me), and sheer (had plans that night)!!!

Now I can't say any reason for why CFL didn't come for brawl, but maybe people have better things to do than go to smash tourneys every weekend and that's why they don't travel, and restrict themselves to gigs every month (could actually be part of the melee low attendances too)???

Oh and that's really ****ty that you're blaming the fact that he can't go cause he relied on people to go to a tourney to raise the amount he'd win!!!

It's no one's "fault" here that he doesn't have enough money to go...

And I have nothing against Afro, I just think this is a real **** thing to say to a community, that it is THEIR fault that he can't go!!!

:colorful:

Finch

Smash Lord
Wow get a life nerd. Sorry not everyone in CFL goes to tournaments every weekend. Very few people here are that interested in brawl, and we've had plenty of melee tournaments this month. I was happy we had a week off so I could just chill out all weekend. It's matt's fault he doesn't have a job or save money, we don't have a responsibility to give him our entrance fee.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
first off, petey did it beat jumpman in gamebattles. I thought that was impressive.

Now,

I just understood what you meant when you said it's "our fault".

and that's ****ed up. I guess it's FL's fault too that I rarely get more than 100 bucks for a tournament.

Shame on you FL, now I can't help my mom pay the electricity bill.

Um, no.

You know what? I OFFERED AFRO AND HIS CREWMATES HOUSING AFTER ARCADE RENAISSANCE, so they wouldn't have to pay for a hotel, but they had already payed for it, so....not a smart move.

Hasn't he won like dozens of tournaments? where's his dinero?

I barely payed for my Event 52 plane ticket, but I didn't go pissing and moaning.

Why don't you pay for his ticket? Or work a full-time job like GDX?

and btw: Melee tournament: yay! On a friday night w/ big *** dorr fee + parking + we have other things to do on a friday: boo.

oh, and **** brawlers. (the ones that are *******s, afro is cocky but we chilled at vengeance)

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
That's the first time I've ever seen hungrybox post something serious/semi-serious.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
for not having that many out of regioners (non-CFL), the brawl turnout was actually pretty good

Leh

Smash Ace
WTF dont put me in this you f@ggots.

Seibriks complaining not me, complain to him.

Leh

Smash Ace
i didn't complain to you

i'm just saying what happened
I know but people are making it out like im the one to be mad at here. I cant go to c3, it sux but w/e you were at the tourney with me im sure you could tell i dont give a fvck. Its w/e if you cant go you cant go.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I mentioned in my post I have nothing against you Afro, just that Seibrik would say such a thing...

Anyways, I'm sorry you couldn't make it to c3, and hope you have enough money come the next OOS tourney you wish to attend!!!

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Seibrik, you should move to SC. We have 8 people going to C3, and none of them have a chance of winning.

Oh, and one of them is driving up solely to drink with us in the hotel.

Leh

Smash Ace
I mentioned in my post I have nothing against you Afro, just that Seibrik would say such a thing...

Anyways, I'm sorry you couldn't make it to c3, and hope you have enough money come the next OOS tourney you wish to attend!!!

nah son its w/e.
Plz lock this thread so this doesnt go any further.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Why didn't you used to come to gigs melee every month and pay for Colbol and Lambchops and Dashizwiz and KeepSpeedN's ticket to a national tourney?

Awful logic mclovin.

double post

Finch

Smash Lord
Ginger! Recommend me something to read. Minimum 5 books. If you've got 4 don't bother posting. We won't even be friends anymore.

Short stories accepted as well.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
You'll always be friends with me because at the very least, I know what a book IS.

If you haven't already, read everything Chuck Palahniuk has ever touched/written/looked at. It's all gold.

Finch

Smash Lord
What if, say, I wasn't the biggest fan of his and the ending of Choke left me very disappointed?

Seriously recommend more. Preferable something I haven't heard of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom