• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snakes Final Smash IDEA

howw1313

Smash Rookie
i think that snakes final smash should be something like he gains control of A metal gear a It takes up a portion of the screen and then it like shoots a whole lot of missiles and beam and guns and stuff and finishes it off with a nuclear explosion!!!!!:dizzy:

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
1. Your idea isn't original at all, plenty of people have said the same thing.
2. Its not something Snake would do, he destroys Metal Gears he does not use them.
3. This is not worth an entire thread.

We're already pretty much sure that his Final Smash is C4 explosion. I hate explaining this to people, I rly do. >_<
Why are YOU sure?

howw1313

Smash Rookie
1. Your idea isn't original at all, plenty of people have said the same thing.
2. Its not something Snake would do, he destroys Metal Gears he does not use them.
3. This is not worth an entire thread.

Why are YOU sure?
YEAH WELL WHEN IM RIGHT AND UR WRONG...........HAHAHA in ur FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11:laugh::lick::dizzy::mad::dizzy::laugh:

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
there's already a thread about this:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=122178

but anyway, I don't beleive Snake will take control of Metal Gear REX since REX already makes a Cameo in Shadow Moses, but the idea of it sounds cool, what I think it will be is snake will probably launch a Nuke and take down everybody that's in the stage

Chepe

Smash Lord
We're already pretty much sure that his Final Smash is C4 explosion. I hate explaining this to people, I rly do. >_<
Ummm, ok? Where is this ever implied? Better not be from the Snake Joins the Brawl vid, as that detonation is probably just using up his Claymores (down smash). Probably either down smash after planting the Claymore, or a taunt that triggers their exploding...

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
O..m..g...a taunt that would trigger the claymore explosion...if that happens to be in the final game ...all the more reason that snake is so **** cool.

Top Bottom