• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake > Wolf?

Fat Otaku

Smash Apprentice
Now I have YET to play against a godly Snake player. In fact that is my biggest concern because I have seen top level play from all characters worth mentioning. Now I hear Snake is baisicly an Anti-Meta Knight character. But how Anti-Wolf is he? Is it just Snake doing well in so many situations, like Wolf doing well in so many situations as well? Or is there just a few things that tilt in Snake's favor? And if so. What are they and can you give me any tips with how to deal against them?

ChrisLionheart

Smash Apprentice
yes, he is very anti wolf also. By playing conservatively against wolf's aggressive rushdown, snake can win without breaking a sweat. His explosives are just too much for wolf's mainly melee offensive game. his lasers are quite useless against good spot dodging and just plain jumping

F5Hazardousdoc

Smash Ace
Naw, wolfs air moves have little lag, snake can't benefit from attacking him out of shield, at least, well enough. Wolf's rushdown game can be countered by a conservative snake, but a grab happy wolf could break that conservative game. I've played two good wolfs, they're hard to beat. But I haven't lost yet... :D

Eternalfire

Smash Journeyman
I think Wolf has a slight advantage if he blaster spams. It is great against Snake.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Then look at DSF vs Germ. That is some scary stuff.

Top Bottom