• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake "Knee Lock" MOSTLY DEBUNKED, READ POST*****

wonderboykevin

Smash Rookie
wow. just... wow.

Can anyone stop Snake? seriously.

Sakurai's sitting in his chair going "****!!!! i made a character overpowered! a 3rd party at that!!!"

tonyrulz92

Smash Apprentice
I didn't bother to read the whole thread and don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet but has anyone tried knee>jab>knee>jab>etc.? I've been able to pull it off on my friends a couple times and i'm pretty sure that it is escapable but, its just good to know.

FooXero

Smash Cadet
*points fingers at mrpimp.*

I find that when I'm playing good players they powershield it and punish me, however this is VERY amusing to use on noobs XD

Tenki

Smash Hero
Wait, are you saying Snake may have an infinite Knee lock!? If so, and it is impossible to DI out of this may bump up snake on the tier list. I personally hope hes middle or low. >.> I'll test this later, right now im working on some Nade techs myslef
Oh March... :laugh:

Top Bottom