• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake is a CLONE!?

Smash Ace
As did I. They almost had another clone, but Mewtwo got cut.

maian

Smash Apprentice
lol k

I wanted SO bad for one of his costumes to have an eyepatch. Nonetheless, I still consider him Big Boss/Naked Snake because of the camo and beard.

BUT I STILL LOL'D

Him looking exactly like Naked Snake, is just a coincidence you noobs.
Actually, it isn't, (Highlight text below to see why)

You see, Naked Snake, or Big Boss, was deemed infertile, so they used vitro vertilization for eight eggs, only 3 survived, 5 being intentionally aborted; Solid, Liquid, Solidus, they were born in 1972 which was deemed the "Les enfants terribles"

They had done this so they could "clone" Big Boss. So instead of going into a long boring lecture on Snake's history, I'll just sum it up saying that Snake is a son, and clone, of Big Boss/Naked Snake.

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
Actually, it isn't, (Highlight text below to see why)

You see, Naked Snake, or Big Boss, was deemed infertile, so they used vitro vertilization for eight eggs, only 3 survived, 5 being intentionally aborted; Solid, Liquid, Solidus, they were born in 1972 which was deemed the "Les enfants terribles"

They had done this so they could "clone" Big Boss. So instead of going into a long boring lecture on Snake's history, I'll just sum it up saying that Snake is a son, and clone, of Big Boss/Naked Snake.
Sorry I made you explain all that for nothing, since my post was just sarcasm. I'd be a pretty dumb Metal Gear fan if I didn't know that he was a clone.

Dudechapguyman

Smash Cadet
Ugh, I see this joke made every day on GameFAQs. I'm so tired of seeing it that now I feel like punching a baby.

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
I dont get the joke. Someone explain? Or do you have to follow the Metal Gear series?

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
Lol thats some fine work, non MGS fans you wont get it so dont worry about it (i look down on you smugly with my superior nerd knowledge, i kid i kid).

Top Bottom