• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake Date: Double Tuesday

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Well, it sounds nothing like Luigi.. that's why I'm saying that. lol.
But, yeah, I wonder why so much snake info lately... think he's truly that important in the story of Brawl?
OMG!!! A STORYLINE IN BRAWL!!

Heavyarms2050

Smash Ace
This is a speculation, if you look at snake's suit, he wore that suit in MGS1. And in MGS1, he fought metal gear Rex and beat it. Since the update shows metal gear ray, which involves MGS2, Raiden has to be involved.

Heavyarms2050

Smash Ace
Raiden..Raiden...........wasnt he delcared as a Pu$$y in the MGS series???
the things things they way the rosters looks right now, i think they're trying to put at least 2 characters from each franchise. You got kirby and meta knight, DK and Diddy, Ness(assuming he not replaced) and lucus, Samus and Zero Suit Samus, now all you need is another character from for pit's fanchise, falcon's, and snake's

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
the things things they way the rosters looks right now, i think they're trying to put at least 2 characters from each franchise. You got kirby and meta knight, DK and Diddy, Ness(assuming he not replaced) and lucus, Samus and Zero Suit Samus, now all you need is another character from for pit's fanchise, falcon's, and snake's
hmmm.. maybe...

Oh U forgot about Yoshi's group as well... (^^)v

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
no.......because he DOES do the voice for Wario..and Mario..and Luigi..and Waluigi....and Baby Mario & Luigi..and Toadsworth...etc etc
Well, obviously. Do you know for a fact that he is doing the voice AGAIN for Brawl? I was asking if anyone had confirmation. Oh well, I'm out, back on topic.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Well, obviously. Do you know for a fact that he is doing the voice AGAIN for Brawl? I was asking if anyone had confirmation. Oh well, I'm out, back on topic.
hmm... Well for Mario IDK.. they might just be using old Mario voice clips from Melee and put it in Brawl..Unless of corse Mario will say something new this time.....but I do kno he'll voice act for Wario in Brawl . (^^)v.....also I agre we need to get back on topic XDD...

M.K

Level 55
Well, ok, Animal Crossing fans out there...(I feel embarrased asking this since I've played both games)

Who the HELL is the guy that guy in the background of Smashville that Snake crawls past last in the video? He has a wide open smile and looks to have a red bow on his head.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Well, ok, Animal Crossing fans out there...(I feel embarrased asking this since I've played both games)

Who the HELL is the guy that guy in the background of Smashville that Snake crawls past last in the video? He has a wide open smile and looks to have a red bow on his head.
hmm to be honest I cant really say cause I never played AC....but Im just gonna say its a random Beast in the style of Animal Crossing...

Yellow Mage

Smash Journeyman
@ Meta-Kirby . . .

I think it's Shrunk, the guy who give you emotes in Animal Crossing: Wild World (not sure if he does in in Animal Crossing).

I honestly couldn't tell you what his species is . . .

Smashybashy

Smash Apprentice
I loved it. I never thought they would actully say the wor "fart" in a Smash Bros. game.

"Samus took her clothes off" LOL

Hejiru

Smash Ace
On the video...

What did he do to Wario? It looked like he threw something at him and Wario looked like he ate it.

AniMaL 214

Smash Journeyman
It looks like Peach isn’t the only character whose Brawl appearance may have been confirmed before Sakurai’s introduced them. A piece published online by (fairly reputable) video game magazine Game Informer features an interview with Eiji Aonuma, a developer who’s worked with Zelda games since The Ocarina of Time on the N64. What could an interview focused on Zelda on the DS reveal about Brawl?

GI: Have you been consulted at all for the usage of Link or Sheik or Ganondorf for Smash Bros. Brawl?

Aonuma: I’ve been working with Sakurai for a very long time with this new Smash Bros., because the Wii came out and when discussion for a new Smash Bros. took place nobody could think of anyone other than Sakurai working on it. He was kind of the default, and I was very happy to hear that he would be working on it. Actually, my designers did work on the designs for Sheik and Link and Ganondorf. So they submitted the initial designs, and so it would fit in the Smash Bros. Brawl environment, they’ve had to tweak some of the designs. But Sakurai has brought those altered designs to NCL. We’re working very closely with the team of Smash Bros. Brawl to make sure the characters look their best.

see metakirbyknight sheik is kinda confirmed

Top Bottom