• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYN: Episode 35 (03/02) - All Good Things...

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Finally got around to listening this one! Hooray!

Yay! My over-the-phone question made it in! Didn't mean to say ten, though... Shoulda made it less. Darn Sariku for translating for me!

Chuc

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3540-0027-2288
Listening from day one, and seriously, there's one thing that doesn't make me happier than seeing a completed project come into fruition. Expect a present soon ;)

plumokin

Smash Rookie
i wish i could send something but i dont have enough money and my parents wont let me

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
Just last week I stopped listening to these, because of all the cussing. I can't stand you guys any longer. I liked your show earlier on before roundtable, but you guys truly have crossed the line. I should've stopped listening a while back. If you stop all this crap maybe I'll go back to it, but right now I am boycotting it. I'm not listening to this week's even though I know it's the last weekly one, I don't care. Good day.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Wow, you know, don't try to over-exaggerate or anything. "All that cussing," huh? Don't watch any Angry Video Game Nerd then, I suppose.

Still, I chuckle at the first line of your sig, cuz at least two-thirds of it have come from the Roundtable-era.

This comment reminds me of a PM called "SMYN IS DIRTY!" that I got back in November. I've saved it just because of how much I chuckle at it when I read it.

I already sent a letter to Panda about this one...... Let me givee it to ya straight: Panda's response to some of those mailtime questions were DOWN RIGHT DIRTY! You can choose to believe me, you can choose not to, but i'm 10 years old. I just wanted to bring some of this stuff to your attention, and if you wanna ignore me, by all means you have the right to.

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
I was watching your show, now I'm not. I'm just leaving that part there as a reminder. I would've wasted my time trying to show you by listing how many cusses there are in a single episode nowadays, but it's a worthless effort since you people have already been hardened. And also, at one point a loong time back you were talking about how there may be some kids listening when you were talking about the online restraints, what happened to the kids listening?

I could tolerate it for a while, but I drew the line at last week's terrible easter egg.

unii

Smash Cadet
haha this is so funny and such good info thanks asmurai and youko for this great podcast but whens the review com ing and what you going to talk about in your monthly podcast so

hisaghkudsjgh sakuri i implore you to

dadadadadaadda SHOW ME YOUR NEWS

unii

Smash Cadet
Just last week I stopped listening to these, because of all the cussing. I can't stand you guys any longer. I liked your show earlier on before roundtable, but you guys truly have crossed the line. I should've stopped listening a while back. If you stop all this crap maybe I'll go back to it, but right now I am boycotting it. I'm not listening to this week's even though I know it's the last weekly one, I don't care. Good day.

and wow your a *** nerdy ***** but thankyou

youku cuss all you want g chea

marthownsxd

Smash Apprentice
xbrinkx you're right. SMYN used to be good. Now it awesome! XD! Xbrinkx don't be a downer SMYN is a blessing. Thanks Panda and Youko for the excellent episode and I'm still patiently waiting for the Video Review.

rbnttn

Smash Rookie
doot

Wow, amazing.

I listened to it all but I thought the final eastereggs were perfect. By the way falco says " personaly I prefer the air" and I played your singing in time with the theme song on an mp3 and it was perfect. Even the random "doot"s were perfect.

-----------
pitty me I live in england and haven't played brawl yet

plumokin

Smash Rookie
to youko and samurai panda

just asking: why dont u use the new c falcon victory theme in smyn

Bli33ard

Smash Journeyman
SMYN can be downloaded even when you don't notice - that's what happened to me.

*just checking e-mails* I switch to a new song on iTunes, and I'm like: "Sweet, Episode 26"

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
We're doing recording for the video review this Saturday...

If you want to post recommendations of what to have in there (aside from one-handed clapping :)) you may do so here.

MagicJosh

Smash Apprentice
1. A panda (optional katana)
2. The fusion dance
3. A REALLY LONG PODCAST
4. Several games (full ones)
5. NOT just you and panda (although you guys are great, bring buzz back plz..or gimpy...or BOTH)
6.A really great and in-depth review

Just my thoughts. LOVE the podcast!

Oh yeah, and a Super Special Awesome Easter Egg, In Canada!

MagicJosh

Smash Apprentice
I hope so, just a theory but I think they might be waiting till April 14th since thats when the updates stop. That way they can cover everything.(but then how would they do a monthly SMYN without updates?)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
It might have to wait until the end of April or the beginning of May, seeing as how Panda still has to study for his MCATs which are later in May.

If you haven't heard though, our video review is up on the Youtube channel SMYNYouko.

Top Bottom