• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 10 - Champaign IL, Aug 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
This time around, the venue is going to be nice and toasty (there's no AC). We do have windows and doors to open, but this could very well end up being a 90-degree day--I really hope that doesn't happen! Especially since pretty much all smashers are dudes.

Where do you guys think I could get some fans? And I don't mean fans as in people who think I'm great, because I already have plenty of those--I mean the things with rotating blades that move air.

Dopey

Smash Lord
fans are top tier. but no i dont kno where to get any in illinois LOL

this gonna be too good, i get my liscense back in july YAYUHHZZZ an me an tink are takin this shiz =p

$ matches????

Tink

Smash Hero
i could prolly bring a box fan....nothing great, but it will help 0_o.....we could also go the EC tourny(forgot which one) and demand everyones gotta use deodorant -_-.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Tink you came into my tournament smelling like a smoldering bowl of resin.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
It would be nice if anyone could bring fans, but TVs are more important--don't leave a TV behind so you have room for a fan!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
How bout I bring a setup with a 13" TV and a fan and get that venue waived?

Tink

Smash Hero
yo, so ft wayne crew wants to challenge some people in some crews....get it recorded and shiz....champaign? IL? OH? WC/EC team? just for pride, if you think you can handle our crew O_o!?

Tink

Smash Hero
roflll...chicago? lollll....khepri, kels, zues, and what....ray chun? lol.....ggs to that =).....champaign, gonna be interesting :p.

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
roflll...chicago? lollll....khepri, kels, zues, and what....ray chun? lol.....ggs to that =).....champaign, gonna be interesting :p.
hmm some truth to these sentiments :laugh:, we can take cosmo:confused: and doesn't Eddie live here?

Tink

Smash Hero
rofl....cosmos Wi...no johns, i just figured eddie wouldnt be coming....but, it would be hard if he was on the team :p.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
You can't beat Champaign. We have Matt, Tom, Alex, Durand Andy
Wait, we only have 3 people who are good.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
As SMYM nears Trail will once again hook up his cube and practice up for a big tourney. All you other nublets better do the same... i don't want to see any ****ing little ****ing *** *** ****ing ***** baby kids winning this time.

Tink

Smash Hero
pshhh.....when im done with training these boys, you guys are doneee......maybe -_-;.

Tink

Smash Hero
pshhhh....on a side note, who wants to challenge the 420 crew =)? i think we can take anyone.

Dopey

Smash Lord
420 crew will $ match any crew 5$ a person =p or more if u think they not good enough?

btw im winning this. no doubt. no questions. teams is maybe since tink loses to DKs LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom