• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smoosh!? No Venue Fee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rilout

Smash Cadet
I'm interested gonna try and work out my ride if i show up i'll have a cube and tv

LLDL

Smash Hero
This is starting to look decently sized, everyone post up if you're gonna come through

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
so yeah this is still on
singles $5
possible cf only tourny or draft crews after for $1

bring stuff
there are food joints nearby(driving distance)
ask me to moneymatch
no ham allowed

also no jokes about my haircut

_kSo_

Smash Master
oh fu-

wild super moderator has appeared

edit: imma grab some food then i'll head over don't start without me!

Also, I want to play everyone who comes through - no johns aight?

come find me, im using blue CF with the tag "DASH"

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
ggggggggs
like 14 entrants into singles
1-stric
2-chain
3-deku
4-scat

~~~~~~~~~~IF ANYONE HAS A SILVER CONTROLLER THAT DOESN'T BELONG TO THEM AND MIGHT BELONG TO STRICNYN3 OR BERSERKER PLEASE POST UP ABOUT IT~~~~~~~

vids will be up later, next date TBA later

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
my spring break starts march 10th, so i can either do another that weekend or the weekend of the 17th.

sup internet?

Midnight Man

Smash Rookie
I'm down for this most likely i'll let you know when it gets a little closer to the date this tournament was mad fun

TheDekuNut

Smash Journeyman
I'm plan to go to every one of these until you ban me from your house lol

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
alright so this is in like a week. post up if you haven't already so i know what to expect

also, this tournament is really liberal and i read all the posts, so feel free to comment about any changes you'd like to see in rules/stages/payouts or if you'd like certain side events or pools or whatever and i'll take it into consideration

PayPei

Smash Rookie
Ugh, just found out today that I won't be able to make it
I was so excited too T-T
Oh well, I guess I'll see some of you guys at knight slash

Sorto

Smash Journeyman
I am pretty interested. I will try to come. If the date/anything changes it will be posted here before the day of the tourny right?

:phone:

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
doors open at 12(if i've never seen you before in my life try to come at like 12:30), singles starts at something like 2 or 2:30 so that we have time for derpy **** later

GetInTheSoup!

Smash Rookie
Hey Smelly Cat, I'm trying to come from Long Island to this tourney, but my ride and I can't leave till 12. The ride is about an hour and a half, maybe a little more. I really enjoyed the videos and the hype from the last tourney, and I'd really love to play you guys. My name is Mike, tag Soup, and my buddy's name is Ben, he just changed his tag and I can't remember it, and we'll try to come through ASAP, but it is physically impossible for us to get there before 1:30 at least. Is that okay, or would you prefer us not come?

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
i can always push singles til later, as long as you keep in touch and don't get here at like 7.

also this isn't in the OP but my cell number is 616-918-6098, anyone can text me if they get lost or whatever but i can't take calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom