• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smithy a possible boss

Mad555

Smash Ace
In Smithy's Factory Mains: Fox, Sheik Brawl Mains:
i was watching some videos of super mario seven stars and thought they should make smithy a boss for mario in subspace essimery. for people who don't know smithy hes the last boss in the game, his body is mechanical, he waves a huge hammer around, hes very rough and harsh, he has a santa claus like beard there is more but i'll add that later

http://www.smrpglegacy.com/Nintendo Pictures/Super Mario RPG/SMRPG Fight Against Smithy.jpg

by the way- if there is already a thread made for this please tell me
also- i still support geno

Jisike

Smash Journeyman
Nintendo doesn't own the rights to a lot of the characters in that game, so smithy being in depends on whether Nintendo bargains with Square.

XeroHarsh

Smash Journeyman
i was watching some videos of super mario seven stars and thought they should make smithy a boss for mario in subspace essimery. for people who don't know smithy hes the last boss in the game, his body is mechanical, he waves a huge hammer around, hes very rough and harsh, he has a santa claus like beard there is more but i'll add that later

http://www.smrpglegacy.com/Nintendo Pictures/Super Mario RPG/SMRPG Fight Against Smithy.jpg

by the way- if there is already a thread made for this please tell me
also- i still support geno

Too many hammers in brawl already...

Deedeedee, Kirby, Ice climbers, golden hammer + original, hammer bros, ect

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
This probably belongs in Character Discussion, if at all.

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
Culex would be epic win.

Smith would be cool though. he'd have his variety of heads that he'd attack you with. i really don't see it happening, though....which is a shame.

paralasalud

Smash Ace

true, but smithy as a boss wouldn't use it directly. he didn't use it too much against you in SMRPG besides raising it when he casted spells and using it in conjunction to create a shyguy.

i think smithy as a boss would would stand in the background and cast spells, create enemies, then once all that is cleared he would come down and be real slow so the PC can attack him.

Chepe

Smash Lord
Geno playable would be a requirement, but I guess this is obvious?

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord

Um, epic fail unless that was sarcasm.

Anyway, it would be an interesting boss I guess... I can't really imagine it though.

D

Deleted member

Either Smithy, Exor or the Axem Rangers. C'mon, if Geno is in we'd need more than him. Am I right?

ScubaGoomba

Smash Apprentice
Smithy as a boss would pretty much make my day. Thinking about it, he could fit in quite well as a final boss.

Imagine this (of course, this is all under the assumption that Geno gets in, is considered third party, and is the final third party character): Smithy and Robotnik aspire to conquer whatever realm it is that Nintendo characters come from, transforming the peaceful life into robot servants and any opposition into lifeless trophies (which could bring most of the Assist Trophies into the plot). Using the technological know-how of FOXHOUND, they get to work on their coup. However, when shifting between realms, a rip occurs that causes the different universes to collide. This could set Smithy up quite well to work as the primary antagonist and a pleasant surprise to the players. Dr. Wily would also fit in well enough with this idea, should Mega Man be used as a third-party rep.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Why the hell is the page stretching? Oh, and I like this idea, but if any SE characters are in, it's probably Geno and Mallow.

ScubaGoomba

Smash Apprentice
What, no Booster love?
Booster's great, but I really don't think he has any kind of shot in Brawl unless he's an alternate costume for Wario (which would almost make me consider maining him, actually).

Mad555

Smash Ace
In Smithy's Factory Mains: Fox, Sheik Brawl Mains:
Smithy as a boss would pretty much make my day. Thinking about it, he could fit in quite well as a final boss.

Imagine this (of course, this is all under the assumption that Geno gets in, is considered third party, and is the final third party character): Smithy and Robotnik aspire to conquer whatever realm it is that Nintendo characters come from, transforming the peaceful life into robot servants and any opposition into lifeless trophies (which could bring most of the Assist Trophies into the plot). Using the technological know-how of FOXHOUND, they get to work on their coup. However, when shifting between realms, a rip occurs that causes the different universes to collide. This could set Smithy up quite well to work as the primary antagonist and a pleasant surprise to the players. Dr. Wily would also fit in well enough with this idea, should Mega Man be used as a third-party rep.
yes i like this idea. smithy fits in with the trophy stuff . also exor is also a good idea

Top Bottom