• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashTournoi channel, France [NEW FOOTAGE: Bushido Impact XV!]

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
The SmashTournoi Channel

French players just don't realize how good the footage they post is. It's hard to understand why they aren't willing to publish their matches to the international community. So yeah, I'm making this thread so people can see more top level European play.

Latest tournament: Bushido Impact XV

Winners Finals:
Leon (Marth) vs Glutonny (Wario) (link to 1st round)

Losers Finals:
Bjay (Meta Knight) vs Glutonny (Wario) (link to 1st round)

Grand Finals:
Leon (Marth) vs Glutonny (Wario) (link to 1st round)

Check it out and enjoy!

clowsui

Smash Legend
Leon is the epitome of blind rush, lmao

fun to watch but...yeah i don't see how leon's considered one of the best marths in europe :<

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Leon is the epitome of blind rush, lmao

fun to watch but...yeah i don't see how leon's considered one of the best marths in europe :<
Leon is the best Marth in Europe. Mr-R is either tied or second best.

Who knows whether the way he plays is efficient or not. It's efficient here in Europe, we'll see if it works in the USA too if he goes to Genesis 2. I'm pretty confident he, Glutonny and Mr-R could all place pretty high in an american national. They just have to go and prove it.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
france is amazing.
im going to find myself a job tomorrow so i can go there on a regular basis
cause i cant stand this

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
He is actually considered the best Marth in europe by many :bee:

:059:
I don't know really, I never play ditto marth with ramin in a tourney that was only peach marth ( and long time ago ).

But if I become the best marth it's only because of ramin.

And special thansk to everkill, he learned me how to do the reverse fsmash to TIPPER

Top Bottom