• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHTALITY III - June 2nd-3rd - "The Last Tier War!" - UPDATED 5/28/07

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperDoodleMan

Smash Ace
Smashtality 2 was amazing, I wouldn't miss this one.

It must be fate, this being months earlier than it was originally thought. I have a certain video project I've been working on which is months later than I originally thought. There's a month and a half still to get things rolling...

The Last Tier War is coming to Smashtality 3.

There's still much work to do and I need more volunteers (really, no amount of effort on my part can accomplish some of the things I need done).

Uncle SDM wants YOU!

P.S. I can bring 2 setups w/o TV

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Amazing news, SDM. We're looking forward to you, as always!

Don't miss the premiere of SuperDoodleMan's latest video! It's going to to be hot and amazing.

JFox

Smash Hero
Wow, SDM I can't wait to see the video. Your videos are too good. TSA is too good. I can't wait, this **** is gonna be hot.(and of course amazing XD)

I live kinda far(like an hour), but if its necessary, I should be able to house people. I'll also try to bring a set up.

On another note: TA should get their ***** up to NJ. G-reg and KM, I'm callin you out. G-reg, I still have yet to get beasted by your falcon, I look forward to that WHEN you come.(since you MUST come)

JFox's list of Too Goods:
SuperDoodleMan
TSA
TA
Smashtality III

WoZ, add me to the list of confirmed. The countdown has begun!!!

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I remember the old days when only me and WoZ used to say hot and amazing.

>_>

<_<

What was that..like...4 months ago?..ummmmm....yeeeeahh.

MuseLives

Smash Journeyman
Enjoying some leisurely chaos...in New Jersey
:( I just realized I have several SAT II tests to take on June 2nd. I feel sad and deprived after the regular SAT is already keeping me from SMASHACRE. Darn standardized test dates >_<

Edit: Nevermind, I just noticed SMASHACRE is cancelled, so I won't blame regular SAT. Still, I wish I could've made this...

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
So, uh, anyone up for some Falco ditto money matches?

how about u give me my name
>_>...

>__>;.....

<_<...

My name is my name D<

how about a normal money match? ^_^; I don't wanna lose my title (though I was joking in the first place >_>)

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Who needs a ride to this from the philadelphia area? I can fit 1 or 2 more. I am assuming that I am taking Cactuar and M2K.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
forward, kip, and i need housing. just for the night of june 2nd
*twiddles thumbs*
.___.'

also, does anyone know if DA is attending?

kiwiii

Smash Lord
kip is a smasher from port chester, ny. he's good friends with pc chris if that helps
his real name's tom

thanks so much guys, please get back to one of us three/post on this thread whenever housing is confirmed? muchoooo appreciated ! :]

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
lol Kiwi so cute. :lol: But yes, I know who Kip is.

I might have found someone for you, but I'll see if I can give you guys several options.

faceCHEEKwall

Smash Rookie
So... do the same rules apply to SSB64? Is there a solo and team tournament? Random stages? Blind character picks? What's the plan?

Is it definitely happening? Or does it depend on the number that sign up?

JFox

Smash Hero
How come you guys aren't adding a list of those attending? Its still on 14 people, and there are tons of people saying they will go.

I've already mentioned many times that I will be there. Add me. And add everyone else so people can see how hot and amazing this tourney will be, and so it doesn't look like only 15 people are attending, lol.

Sensei

Smash Lord
i say woz should use his godly mod powers and copy and paste every member from smashboards onto the list to give an accurate representation of attendees and to relieve the burden from everybody posting about their attendance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom