• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashMac and KeepSpeedN's upcoming twitch streams

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Hey everyone. Just wanted you to all know I will be streaming a few times a week at twitch.tv/smashmac_ or twitch.tv/smashstudios either practicing by myself or with my brother KeepSpeedN for CEO this June. Feel free to follow/like or even subscribe (to SmashStudios) for future streams. Forgive me if this is in the wrong place but I wanted to be sure to let all my fellow Doc. players know. Thanks.

Last edited:

Shiv.

Smash Rookie
Ahhhh I missed it. Are there any VODs? I'm browsing through the smashstudios twitch channel but I couldn't find any doc footage yet.

NVM I'm an idiot.

Last edited:

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Gonna practice some tech skill stuff right now for CEO. Feel free to tune in and share with your friends. If you want to ask questions or anything feel free.

Top Bottom