• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Ground IV (2/17/07) at CoD: You Saw Nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
You would have to put in double what both of us put in. If you want to lets do it, but I don't know what rules we would use. And you would have to ask O D I N.
are u joking? if he beats both ur bowsers then you both shuld qit smash cuz crash's bowser is stank azz. i cant belive u wpould mak him put doubl $ in. im on mii wii.

fugie

Smash Cadet
im sorry to say this, smashing ground is taking a its break. there will be no smash tournments plan for this month.

fugie

Smash Cadet
sorry, that i couldnt get that message sooner..just been real busy with project from school and work. but as soon as things starts to get down, ill start getting smashing ground back and running.

Mars-

Smash Champion
sorry, that i couldnt get that message sooner..just been real busy with project from school and work. but as soon as things starts to get down, ill start getting smashing ground back and running.
Kochiha video please.

Anyway, I thought it wasn't going to be happening anymore because of the incident at last SGs

fugie

Smash Cadet
Kochiha video please.

Anyway, I thought it wasn't going to be happening anymore because of the incident at last SGs

well right now, i really dont know what i feel about running the tournment again. its been pretty busy over here and i have no time. But its really up to all you guys, do you want to continue the smashiang ground tournments at college of dupage or just leave it alone and pretend this tournment ever happen.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
well right now, i really dont know what i feel about running the tournment again. its been pretty busy over here and i have no time. But its really up to all you guys, do you want to continue the smashiang ground tournments at college of dupage or just leave it alone and pretend this tournment ever happen.
CoD was a great place for me. Close, short travel time, and I know how to get there.

Bring it back!

fugie

Smash Cadet
What's stopping you from arranging things? Correct me if I'm wrong but.. yeah... O.o

Like i said before in my other post, things has been kinda of busy with school and work starting to pile up. So i havent had that much time to plan for the side project like smahing ground, also everything i check the opening date for the room to be open its seems thats its always full with clubs actives or some other events.

Until then join other tournments that are going on for this month, im sure theres alot them right now.

tournments to check out:
University of ILLinois : 04/27/07: Melee and Third Strike
Zjiin - smash fest is always a big hit! every wesdays

fugie

Smash Cadet
Kochiha video please.

that incident doesnt stop smashing ground from running, its all depends all in the host and his mood to run another tournment in the future. but as for now nothing is plan yet, with that said i leave you with this smashing ground video to remember the good old days! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUN-A3bvw24

also smashing ground might change the tournment title name.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
that incident doesnt stop smashing ground from running, its all depends all in the host and his mood to run another tournment in the future. but as for now nothing is plan yet, with that said i leave you with this smashing ground video to remember the good old days! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUN-A3bvw24

i wanna get these babies going over the summer, me and sveet and gonna hook it up

Brightside6382

Smash Lord

lame where's the part where hoefler steps in? thats what I wanted to see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom