• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Ground IV (2/17/07) at CoD: You Saw Nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
Wise we have been promised the Kochiha footage!!! It has been many months we demand to see it NOW!!! We shall boycott SG4 unless our demands are met.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Then get him to explain or explain why it's out of your hands instead of just scapegoating it off on someone else. We've been waiting for a few months for it, it's not that I feel we're entitled to it; but I'd at least like to know why it's not up yet, instead of just getting told it'll be up eventually and pointed to someone else.

WiseLugia

Smash Journeyman
The last time I talked to Fugie on msn, I'm fairly certain he said that it was ready. Aside from that, I don't know why he and the guy who did the editing haven't gotten it up. What's worse is that he hasn't been around lately, or on the boards.

Having never actually met him or anything, I don't have any sort of access to the video or its contents.

That's all the more I can say. :/

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
things aren't looking good for Brightside ^_^. Might not be able to get a ride and all 20 of my MM$'s might have to be canceled!!! lets just hope for the best

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
O D I N's update of the... er... week... day... thing... >_>

Due to the hostile weather, it has become appearant to me that if things are as ****ty as they were/are today, on Saturday, Elana and I will not be going.

And nobody had better give me **** about "Weather John". I spun out three times today. >:-[

Does anyone want to sign up for a friendly match with myself? Anyone want to double-check about my $MM's?

Cra$hman

Smash Lord
O D I N's update of the... er... week... day... thing... >_>

Due to the hostile weather, it has become appearant to me that if things are as ****ty as they were/are today, on Saturday, Elana and I will not be going.

And nobody had better give me **** about "Weather John". I spun out three times today. >:-[

Does anyone want to sign up for a friendly match with myself? Anyone want to double-check about my $MM's?
if only there were a way we could check the weather with our videogame system...

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
if only there were a way we could check the weather with our videogame system...
on sega genesis, you can stick your finger into the cartridge slot, turn it on, then cut off your finger as a sacrifice while quickly doing a moonwalk and going "HEE HEE" your tv will tune into the local weather channel.

kirkq

Smash Ace
on that same note, there are no weather johns...

i wouldnt have driven up today, i had to drive 15 minutes to work and that was pretty bad, no need for two hours of interstates

if its like today again would be the only reason i wouldnt make it

if i come im bringing three portage kids

anyone know how the weather is looking for saturday?

Tink

Smash Hero
IRON MAN MONEY MATCH, WHO WANTS ONE?!?!?!?!?!? i really want some people to step it up!!!

And for clarification, ironman rules I am going to be going by are:
--
5 characters, stated in advance. Double blind pick for first character. No "doubling up" on one character.

First match is a random (or stage agreed upon) using the neutral stages. Final Destination, Battlefield, Pokestadium, Yoshi's story, Dreamland 64.

4 stock each, 8 minute time limit. You keep the remaining stock for your character at the end of the match. If the timer ends, the player with the most stock/lowest % keeps all his stock, loser loses all his stock.

Winner stays character (kills himself until he reaches right # of stock when game starts), loser picks new character then picks stage.

No stage may be used twice, no banned stages, all matches start with characters in opposite sides or in normal starting positions.

Winner takes all $!

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
IRON MAN MONEY MATCH, WHO WANTS ONE?!?!?!?!?!? i really want some people to step it up!!!

And for clarification, ironman rules I am going to be going by are:
--
5 characters, stated in advance. Double blind pick for first character. No "doubling up" on one character.

First match is a random (or stage agreed upon) using the neutral stages. Final Destination, Battlefield, Pokestadium, Yoshi's story, Dreamland 64.

4 stock each, 8 minute time limit. You keep the remaining stock for your character at the end of the match. If the timer ends, the player with the most stock/lowest % keeps all his stock, loser loses all his stock.

Winner stays character (kills himself until he reaches right # of stock when game starts), loser picks new character then picks stage.

No stage may be used twice, no banned stages, all matches start with characters in opposite sides or in normal starting positions.

Winner takes all $!
forgot fod

TRE1

Smash Apprentice
tink, sign me up for some of that as well!

TJ, hows 'bout me and you in an iron man too, instead of our normal MM?
make things a bit more exciting ;)

Jazzness

Smash Ace
TJ, let's switch our $MM to a IRON MAN match! $5 goes to whomever has more stock/character remaining (just ilke a crew battle).

It's like a crew battle for captains without a squad.

Tink, my $MM are all against your falcon.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Dude... I want in on this Ironman stuff... Although I think I'd only have the stamina for one...

Anyone in my $MM wanna switch to an Ironman??

The $MM are as follows:

1) Wise
2) TRE1
3) alcheato
4) viperboy 74
5) Vidoekilledtheradiostar

MM are full! Perhaps at the tourney, perhaps some more, PERHAPS!!

BTW; MM are BO 3? Standard Tourney rules?

Friendlies are always open!! If you have a char vs. request, let me know!

I play the following chars...

Main: Ganondorf
Secondary: Doc
Secondary Secondary: Samus

Friendlies as follows...
1) Mars (Match request Samus, BO3)

Any objections, let me know. :)

... Why do I get the feeling I'm playing against nothing but Fox and Falco...

Oh right... It's Smash Bros...

Anyone?

Scythe

Smash Master
Hey Jazz change our to a $5 ironman match lol
darn you tink look what you've started.

alcheato

Smash Ace
Hmm...I'm likin this iron man thing. Any $MM I have made are now all iron man format! mwahaha

DaBearX

Smash Journeyman
I just graduated from school in the east coast and now im back in Chicago. I'd like to show up to this thing. I guess ill throw around some of my money.

Tink Iron Man MM $5?

.... thats as far as I got... im not that great(good[decent{passable}]) so I dont like to throw away my money for a good reason. Not to say Tink's gonna be the only good reason at this tourney, just that I dont know most of you guys cause I started Smash in Boston, and am otherwise ill-informed/ignorant to MidWest Smash.

If you want to MM some novice name a price, ill consider. The cheaper the better of course, not made of money here. Of course ill play anyone in friendly matches, how bout it ODIN.

Im also down for double blind random character-pick matches (with 1 veto). Takers?

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Updated list:

The $MM are as follows:

1) Wise ~Ironman
2) TRE1
3) alcheato ~Ironman
4) viperboy 74
5) Vidoekilledtheradiostar

$MM are BO 3? Standard Tourney rules?

Friendlies are always open!! If you have a char vs. request, let me know!

I play the following chars...

Main: Ganondorf
Secondary: Doc
Secondary Secondary: Samus

Friendlies as follows...
1) Mars (Match request Samus, BO3)
2) DaBear X (BO3, no char request)
Tink? Did you still wanna do that $1 Falcon match?

Captain Awesome? Friendly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom