• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Composers FINAL: Music to Brawl By! (BETA)

Prince Karo

Smash Apprentice
'Animal Crossing: Wild World - The Roost', 'Kid Icarus - Overworld', and 'Fire Emblem - Kingdom of Bern' all have broken links..

It keeps saying 'You are not authorized to view this page'

Monkeyjr352

Smash Cadet
I was actually just looking for a place to download the music when I came upon this thread. Thank you for creating this thread.

Monkeyjr352

RandomGuy42

Smash Journeyman
Lol at Angle Island :p.

Are you going to put up the Fire Emblem 7 battle theme heard in the gameplay video as well?

BananaX

Smash Apprentice
What about "X: Tunnel Scene"?

For those of you who haven't seen DOJO!!'s update, it's way old. However, I wanted to suggest something.

I have this music downloaded to my iPod, and when I listen to it, I close my eyes, and I question what it could be used for. The first thing that comes to mind is the Master Hand battle at the end of Classic mode. I think this would be perfect Master Hand music, especially as a sort of old-school boss battle theme for Classic mode. What do you guys think it will be used for?

Link to entry: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/music/music16.html

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
New song added:

Fire Emblem 7: Rekka no Ken - Strike!
This song is officially awesome. I didn't recognize it the first time I heard it. This is the real fun part about the Brawl music. You hear a tune and suddenly you go "Ohh yeah! I remember that!"

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Ugh.. So much to do.... I think I need to do a new thread just for the music...

It's too much, I can't fit it all... Plus I won't be able to find all of them either.

But never fear, I will get them done by today. I'm doing this for all of you..

Also you can help out by finding the others I haven't added.

Kittah4

Smash Ace
Youko, your taste in music is impeccable. I nearly wet myself when I heard the remix of the Galactic Trainer battle. For some strange reason I think thats the best Pokemon battle music. And Sonic boom is plain win too.

Heck did you guys hear the remix of the Super Mario Land underground theme? This game is CRAZY!

Senor_Sega

Smash Cadet
Hell yeah, Sonic Boom!! That will be maxed out on the my music list! Can't wait to hear the whole soundtrack.

All of the kirby remixes have been ridiculously awesome too!

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
I, for one, am eagerly awaiting the glory that is the SSBB soundtrack. It already owns my iPod, and I haven't even uploaded any of the music yet. :grin:

Top Bottom