• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfests at FullMetal's (Next: June 3rd or 4th!!!)

Eugenio

Smash Lord
I really enjoyed playing Captain falcon bros. with all of you. I hadn't played melee in a really long time so last night really helped. Thanks for the hospitality and matches Mike. Marty, sorry I kneed you so much in teams it's just that I really hate you =P. Sleepy, good seeing you again chinaman.

Desu and Rayku, I'm gonna kick your ***** next time we play all falcon all day =P

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Melee Singles
1) SleepyK ($12)
2) Rayku
3) Renegade Marth
4) BigLou
5) FullMetal
5) Desu
7)
7)
9) Zom~B
9)
13) Zom~B

i'm iffy on 4-5 placements.
i know that
desu beat eugene
biglou beat desu
mike beat uh, desu i think
eugene beat mike
eugene beat biglou
I lost my first match against Renegade Marth, beat Zom~B my second match, and then lost to DashDanceDan my 3rd match. Would that put me at 9th?

Yesterday was the ****. I learned so much Marf stuff and got to play a lot of good people. Thanks for the tips Sleepy and Fullmetal. Despite this being the ****, I don't think it was worth it considering I can't play smash ever again.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
Mars is right.
There is nothing good about florida.
Its too ****ing hot. It rains EVERY SINGLE DAY. And not just normal rain..its POURS for hours.
Its too ****ing hot.
Everyone is a completely ****ty driver. Literally, no one here knows how to park a car or drive straight down a road.

Man bout the only thing good about florida is that the women here are 10x hotter than everywhere else.
Whatever you do guys, if you can avoid it, don't ever move to Florida.
I can't imagine living in Miami if Central Florida is thing ********.
i went to miami for a week and i contest all these statements
the hottest bods down south are all the rich ppls' cars gleaming in the florida sun

Rayku

Smash Lord
Dan got angry with me in the first game. I've never had someone quit a match mid-game before ._.

GG's, Eugene. Those were really, really fun.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
dan prob wasn't angry, just frustrated
i don't think dan can angry over smash bros

Rayku

Smash Lord
dan prob wasn't angry, just frustrated
i don't think dan can angry over smash bros
Yeah. I guess it was how quickly he did it. He was getting combo'ed, and he said "Did I mention that Final Destination was a bad counterpick?" He said it about 3 times, and then restarted the match. Then he picked Fox and took me to Pokemon Stadium, and was getting peeved with his tech skill.

It was just a "._." moment.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Singles bracket from the smashfest at my place on 6-2-09:

1st- Sleepy K (12$)
2nd- Rayku
3rd- Renegade Marth
4th- Biglou
5th- FullMetal
5th- Desu
7th- DashDanceDan
7th- Heerochima
9th- BBQ
9th- Tubes
9th- Zom~B
13th- Zom~B2

Thanks to everyone who showed up, it was too much fun!

I'll try and host another coming up fairly soon. :)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Mars is right.
There is nothing good about florida.
Its too ****ing hot. It rains EVERY SINGLE DAY. And not just normal rain..its POURS for hours.
Its too ****ing hot.
Everyone is a completely ****ty driver. Literally, no one here knows how to park a car or drive straight down a road.

Man bout the only thing good about florida is that the women here are 10x hotter than everywhere else.
Whatever you do guys, if you can avoid it, don't ever move to Florida.
I can't imagine living in Miami if Central Florida is thing ********.
lol i was talking about smash. but as far as this i guess thats your opnion.:laugh:
south beach?

SleepyK

i dunno, i had to beat a fmtl that played like poop and a rayku that was so convinced he couldn't beat me that he played like poop

i am good at beating poop.

btw i should prob become a plumber with lounis
we could be the mario bros or something

HeroChima

Smash Apprentice
Thanks a lot for hosting, FullMetal. I had a lot of fun.

In regards to the results, .I thought tubes had beaten me though.

Lastly, it was nice seeing you again SleepyK. Hopefully it won't be another 2 year before we smash again.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Heh. It wasn't so much as I was convinced I couldn't beat you. I did 3-stock you on Poke Floats :chuckle:

Falco and Samus are my two least favorite opponents to fight against. I feel really helpless against Falco most of the time, so I just end up not DI'ing at all.

I'll get you eventually. Legitimately.

SleepyK

c'mon rayku! i am AWFUL vs technical fox with good pressure like yours. you legitimately got me down to 1 stock in the last set (how2techskill johns aside for me). you just need some more exp imo.

SleepyK

i'll play brawl with you if i only play captain falcon vs your serious characters

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Smashfest/tournament based on interest at my place tuesday afternoon!

Don't show up before 4pm, I won't be off work and home before then.
Housing MAY be available overnight based on need.

Please post if interested!

Jx31

Smash Ace
I'll try to show up if anything goes down Tuesday. I just bought a newer car so the thought of driving up to Atlanta no longer scares the **** out of me :laugh:.

I'll ask the others in Albany (IH,LoudJohn,Skaterbaj) and see if they'll want to come as well.

Jx31

Smash Ace
Omg jx you still play? I thought you quit lol. Rock on bruh
I still play, i've just been stuck in Albany due to my old car having problems and not being allowed to take days off work these past two months..

I won't be coming to Atlanta today btw. I ended up spending some of my travel money yesteday so I could get my *** wooped by a Dr. Mario wearing rollerskates.:urg:

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I'm off from work and at home now, so people can show up whenever!

Smashfest starts nao untill around midnight. (I thought I had tomorrow off, but got asked to work by my boss. Housing is available still if in dire need.)
GO GO GO GO

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Bumping this old piece of GA glory rather than create a new thread to say this:

Smashfest at my place tomorrow, starting around 2-3pm and going till the wee hours of the morning. My grandmother is out of town, so housing is available if needed.

GET AT MEH

Top Bottom