• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest tomorrow with Froz3nTears (dudes from NorCal!!) in SoCal!!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Sorry for shortnotice...so anyways, smashfest tomorrow at my place starting at 2:30pm and ending whenever. Anyone is welcome.

Address: 6542 Westpark Pl Westminster CA 92683

Time: 2:30pm - whenever

BYOC (Bring your own controller)

Cell phone: 714-725-2902

froz3ntear

Smash Ace
Id go just to play him and make him change his name to something else. But not worth it
Good... don't come... I wouldn't have fun with a stuck up lonely kid who spends his time posting irrelevent posts in random topics talking **** about smash... I'll pass. Yeah... it's not worth your time... please continue spending it posting on smashboards and don't bother me. Thanks.

Thanks for today Connor... It was fun playing with you Khepri... Lets play again tomorrow.

froz3ntear

Smash Ace
^ Was that serious? He was just joking man.
I'm serious. I'm not saying that I'm better than him... he probably is better than me... I couldn't care less... I just wanted to play ssbm... I'm just annoyed that I just wanted to play a game with anyone in socal while I'm here, and he goes into the topic just to say that he lives in socal, he is better than me, and I'm a waste of time.

and... thats all basically if it wasnt a joke... how am I supposed to know... not that it matters... I just wanted to play smash with socal... and Evilnemesis I'm assuming is a well known socal smasher... doesn't say 1 thing about playing me... just comes in to say hes great.

Miharu

Smash Hero
I'm serious. I'm not saying that I'm better than him... he probably is better than me... I couldn't care less... I just wanted to play ssbm... I'm just annoyed that I just wanted to play a game with anyone in socal while I'm here, and he goes into the topic just to say that he lives in socal, he is better than me, and I'm a waste of time.

and... thats all basically if it wasnt a joke... how am I supposed to know... not that it matters... I just wanted to play smash with socal... and Evilnemesis I'm assuming is a well known socal smasher... doesn't say 1 thing about playing me... just comes in to say hes great.
USE MOAR PERIODS LOL.

I wish I could go down to socal and smash :/

Top Bottom