• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest T.O. FEB 10/07

Scintillatedseed

Smash Journeyman
That's riiight it's that time again where I'm holding a smashfest. The first turned out well, but hopefully this time i'll get a good amount of sleep and more tv's, and not have to depend on volasko because that guy runs away early(7ish usually is it volasko? :p I'm just playing with ya man, you and your tv's are awesome.)

BYOC- Bring Your Own Controller.

location: 2344 dufferin St. right at the southwest corner of eglinton and dufferin. The place is a basement under a store. It's a nail salon(Four seasons nails), so when you enter, it'd be bes tif you enter through the back door.
Time: 1:30PM- 9PM

Directions by TTC:
Get to Eglinton West station:
take the 32c, 32d, or 32a, 32b bus to dufferin.

OR

Take the 29 dufferin bus from dufferin or Wilson station Whichever is closer for you.

For those traveling from finch station:
Transfer down to sheppard & yonge station(I forget which bus), and take that bus to transfer to downsview station and take the subway southbound to Eglinton West station.

FROM Main station:
take the subway west, and then transfer at st. george to the northbound trains and you'll hit eglinton west station. Directions on how to get to my place from there are above.

I'm going to need TV's and Cube's, I have two setups, so any extra cube's and TV's would be much appreciated. I'm thinking of trying to get about 6 setups. My basement can only house up to 15 ppl which in itself is a tight squeeze. Maybe I can house a few more, so whoever wants in on the list, say it now. I have a few NNR reserved, but who wants in has to confirm that they're really going to be there since space is limited.

My MSN/E-mail: Tai_Duong10@hotmail.com

Attendance List:

+1 freinds
Bob Lablaw
lanowen(maybe)
bread butterer
homsar+2 friends
volasko+2
unknown522
stos+1
hmwii+1
Jake(maybe)
byakugan

TV/CUBE and POWER BARS list:

Volasko - tv+cube
stos - 2 cubes
noah+liam - 2 tv's(maybe)

xTOXNx

Smash Apprentice
oh crap sorry! I was at school when I posted this so forgive me for not reading. Ill see if I can make this it looks like fun.

Scintillatedseed

Smash Journeyman
Me and McD are coming for sure. Only something not within our power can stop us now. Tai, I should get your email.
haha, sounds great. I posted my e-mail in the first post so whoever needs it can get it.

Also a reminder, I'm going to need some CUBES and TV's, so for anybody who can bring, post up ahead with what and how many. I really appreciate any of you for helping make this a success by bringing some of your stuff.

Soushirei.

Smash Cadet
Hey,

I think I can make this, making this my first smashfest ever, lol.
I may have a few friends coming, sorry that I can't give you a number right now.

I can supply a Cube & game if I can make it. I'll leave you an email when I confirm sometime next week.

Scintillatedseed

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys, we're going to have a at least 15 ppl, and we're going to need at least 3 more tv's if you dont' want to end up sitting around waiting. Come now, don't be shy. Volunteer's anybody? Whoever brings a tv gets a free pop.

Scintillatedseed

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION:

we're going to need some more tv's and cubes peeps, so speak up dont' be shy now.

It's coming up in about a week, so confirm whether or not your coming, I'm going to start putting everybody up on the attendance list.

HMWii22

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm attending. Probably gonna bring at least one other person (his name is Taiyo).

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Yo seed how many people can the place hold? cause i think i got some negro's coming with me since they wanna get better at smash.

HMWii22

BRoomer
BRoomer
Guys, we don't need cubes unless we have TVs to go with them. lol.
Bring them anyways, but if they end up being not needed make sure you keep an eye on them.

byakugan28

Smash Apprentice
Bring them anyways, but if they end up being not needed make sure you keep an eye on them.
XD true... We brought cubes at that tourny in the community center... None we're used >.<

Scintillatedseed

Smash Journeyman
definitely.

We need tv's first off. Sorry stos, comfortably my place can only hold like 15, 20 is a stretch, but I don't think I can. I'm going to be making some arrangements so we'll see, but I think we haev already over the limit.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
All right i'll just tell them that, there's to much people already.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I'm coming, though I can't bring anything but my wit and charm.....
Thats enough amirite folks?

Soushirei.

Smash Cadet
Here to confirm my attendance, I may have a friend coming, just one.

So I'm a definite for bringing a cube, unless by some freak ordeal I somehow end up being unable to make it to Dufferin.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
aight, i am confirmed for sure from my parents :p still don't know about byakugan28

Scintillatedseed

Smash Journeyman
awesome, it seems we've got a good amuont of folks comin'. We're going to need power bars as well, so I'm going to ask anybody if they can supply one, please do. Thanks a lot in advance for supplying one, whoever does.

Volasko

Smash Ace
What is the TV situation like??
Andy bring your lappy and lets have a mini tournament!! doubles and singles.!!!

Oh yeah guys as its going to be a bunch of dudes all cramed in a small space playin smash.... PLEASE dont forget to wear your deorderant!! lol seriously its gonig to be too cold to have the door open!

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
LOL lets, go mini tourney!!! but wait, do we have to pay? (I DONT WANT TO :p) lol if we have too ill try lol

Soushirei.

Smash Cadet
Planning to come just to smash with some new people, not ready for some monetary tourney. =\

NB$

Smash Cadet
i might be able to come stos lives with me so i might show up with him, and im not one of those "people" or "negro's" that want to learn.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
i might be able to come stos lives with me so i might show up with him, and im not one of those "people" or "negro's" that want to learn.
"there's to much people already", ok now i am making sure i don't have anything happening during this saturday.

Top Bottom