• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashFest? *Free* AdV1CE. Thursday Dec 2nd? Weddington, NC

V1CE

Smash Champion
Hey I know there is the Duke tourney this weekend but I am thinkin of holding a last minute Smahsfest with maybe some SSF4 also... I have like 2 rooms where we can play 1 being my bedroom which is pretty big and can have a setup... then there is a bonus room i have which is right next to it that can fit like 10 - 15 people in it. If yall wanna smash melee or brawl or play SSF4 on my Plasma TV thats cool.

Who would be interested in coming? Kadaj and T0NE are the only ones in my house so far its pretty nice and roomy... I have my plasma TV with the PS3 and another like 27 inch regular TV where i play brawl next to it... I can set up a couple tables in here but i need like maybe 2 more or 3 more TV's and wii's with brawl or melee...

There will prob be food too to come with this snacks and drinks and stuff... I wanna get some training in before the next few weeks of tourneys and play more of you NC people. If you are interested let me know...

It would be ALLL DAY prob like 9am the earliest till like 12am I guess... Standard brawl and melee rules you guys know the deal... Stack it up baby lets get it...

MY ADDRESS:

5100 Chickadee CT. Weddington NC, 28104 (right south of charlotte)

my numba: 1(516)459-8694... Call me if you need help.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
if someone who comes could get me from hky i'd be down. but during the week is bad cuz ppl have work and school and **** and you're pretty far from most people (like dylan, craig, and tone being the exception lol). nc is too big it sucks =[

V1CE

Smash Champion
if someone who comes could get me from hky i'd be down. but during the week is bad cuz ppl have work and school and **** and you're pretty far from most people (like dylan, craig, and tone being the exception lol). nc is too big it sucks =[
Its all good... try to make it if you can...

So far It is probably going to be.

V1CE
Kadaj
T0NE
Snap
Cory
Brett (friend of T0NE and I)
Paul (friend of T0NE and I)
Stockfield?
313?

I know T0ne will bring some people but this will prob be as big as it gets about

V1CE

Smash Champion
May come with Michael, just to see some smash people. The boards have made me hate everyone on the internet lately :(
sweet :D there wont be toooo much melee since pp wont come but ya. PP said he has some OTHER smashfest he made prior commitment too >.> gayness thats where i thought you guys would go but Im glad you would rather come to mine.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
if anyone from the Raleigh/durham/apex/Cary area is going to this, i will pay gas if u can pick me up and take me.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Sorry v1ce, had strange other plans not already been made then I'd be here most likely.

I'm sure everyone here will just have a fantastic time though. Every one of them.

TurnOneWrath

Smash Cadet
I'm new around the forums, but are these things open to anyone?
I can't make it to this event in particular since it's the girlfriend's birthday, but it'd be nice to attend an event like this.

(I work in Charlotte and live in Rock Hill, but I have never heard of Weddington)

Top Bottom