• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest at Kack's House!!!!!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If at least Peter or Kidd go, then count me in. I haven't met you yet, so I'd like to meet you soon, expecially since you do live in Charlotte after all.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Nice man, I am really excited to meet you, I also invited Dark Hart and Karn

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol at inviting DH. He's kinda out of commission. I do hope that Karn can make it though. Will there be a little tourney or just festivities(word play anyone?).

Also, I can bring a full setup+12 year old bro Twitch. He's good though, so no worries about him getting in the way.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
kackamee is 5 like BEHR, so it's all cool Kevin.

And yea, kackamee, do some research. My last 4 posts have been about how I can't do anything Smash related till November.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Really? Twitch will be the grown-up again I guess lol.

I hate that you're stuck DH, I really do. Please tell your Dad that if I can do anything to make up for my lack of responsibility, then I'll do it to help out your cause as well.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Really? Twitch will be the grown-up again I guess lol.

I hate that you're stuck DH, I really do. Please tell your Dad that if I can do anything to make up for my lack of responsibility, then I'll do it to help out your cause as well.
It's not your fault, Kevin, it's my dads. It's all in my little rant in the bi-weekly thread.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I read it, but that doesn't absolve me of guilt. Anyways, I still feel bad.

Feeling bad won't fix it though, or have anything to do(entirely) with the topic. I should be able to make this Kack.

Since I have you here, are you any good with infinite/0-death IC grabs? Just curious lol.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Lol at inviting DH. He's kinda out of commission. I do hope that Karn can make it though. Will there be a little tourney or just festivities(word play anyone?).

Also, I can bring a full setup+12 year old bro Twitch. He's good though, so no worries about him getting in the way.
The more the better I say. :D
kackamee is 5 like BEHR, so it's all cool Kevin.

And yea, kackamee, do some research. My last 4 posts have been about how I can't do anything Smash related till November.
I'm 12, and sorry to hear that man :(
I read it, but that doesn't absolve me of guilt. Anyways, I still feel bad.

Feeling bad won't fix it though, or have anything to do(entirely) with the topic. I should be able to make this Kack.

Since I have you here, are you any good with infinite/0-death IC grabs? Just curious lol.
Kewl and Yus I am, more than others but I can do a few

And thanks, the setup is very much apprieciated. and whether or not it's gonna be a tourney or just a fest, I'm leaving up to the people that are coming >.>
If you guys choose fest it means alot of money matches, (SO BRING CASH) if you choose a tourney, It means cash prizes and some money matches at the end. I don't care, either one is fun really.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Truu dat.

You're really 12? Dang it, Twitch isn't the youngest anymore lol. Actually....when's your bday? He may still have it by a few months(I like Twitch having that title for surprise advantage lol).

I hope Kidd and Peter post here soon, I wanna know what those bros are doing. Karn should come too and bring Bill/LDPK(Anthony) along with them. That would be fun.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol Linguini sup. I like yo Melee Ganon bro.

Kack, are you sure that Karn can't stay the night or something? I know it's something like driving to Gboro for me, so do you think that you can let him stay the night?

Also, depending on who shows, I'd like a Melee tournament.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I am 98% sure that I can provide some housing for a few people if they want to come down.

Saturday is party night, so in the event that I am gonna be doing a bit of housing, I would hope the people don't mind chilling down and having a few drinks with me.

Put me down for this, yo.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I'd like to come but it might be to far to drive both ways in one day.
Truu dat.

You're really 12? Dang it, Twitch isn't the youngest anymore lol. Actually....when's your bday? He may still have it by a few months(I like Twitch having that title for surprise advantage lol).

I hope Kidd and Peter post here soon, I wanna know what those bros are doing. Karn should come too and bring Bill/LDPK(Anthony) along with them. That would be fun.
April 19 1996
Lol Linguini sup. I like yo Melee Ganon bro.

Kack, are you sure that Karn can't stay the night or something? I know it's something like driving to Gboro for me, so do you think that you can let him stay the night?

Also, depending on who shows, I'd like a Melee tournament.
My parents said they don't want anyone they don't know staying over :(
I am 98% sure that I can provide some housing for a few people if they want to come down.

Saturday is party night, so in the event that I am gonna be doing a bit of housing, I would hope the people don't mind chilling down and having a few drinks with me.

Put me down for this, yo.
Kewl, and Could you house Karn PLEASE!!!!!!!!!?????

Uhm, also could you invite Devin, Adam, and Eric? (I doubt they'll see this in time and I lost some of their #'s >.>) I would invite them during the next tourney, but I'd like to get attendance through as soon as possible. Joe said he couldn't make it :(

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I have LoZR's number, but I dunno if he wants to come. I could just as easily PM him or whatever. It'd be cool to see him there though.

Karn, I hope that I can see you and Bill again!

Yessssss!!! Twitch's is May 13, 1996 lol. Twitch keeps his title!

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I'm wondering wether or not I should invite my N00b friends, I won't count them as taking up space. But they'd probably get in the way anyway. But money is money I guess

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
*Sigh* This thing may not happen, my mom is telling me I can't do it because she doesn't want me to have friends older than me. (It's the stupidest reason I've ever heard, I'm really angry) Don't count this out yet, I'm trying to convince her, but she is the most stubborn person ever so don't get you hopes up. Sorry.
EVERYTHING I EVER get excited about always seems to blow up in my face thanks to my mom

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Unless SC goes, I probably won't attend. I could go if there's a decent turnout, but I'd like to be there with someone I know.

Sorry Karn, looks like it'll be a good while before we play huh?

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
As far as I'm concerned, this thing isn't gonna happen :( But I'm still gonna tr my best. I'm moving the date to Sunday though so I have more time

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Straight up sausage fest, no homo.

I may be able to go Sunday, but I won't be there very long, and most people won't be able to go. You're really better off trying again another week man.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Yeah, theres no way to make this happen :( I'll try again in about 2 weeks or so.
Sorry everyone.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I doubt i'll be going to anything anymore, something happend tonight, and I don't really feel like typing about it right now :(

East

Crappy Imitation
Doing Tricks in a Mansion Location: Tokyo, JP
I'm going to assume it had something to do with an argument concerning kack and his mother in which kack's friends who are older, and his mother probably thinking they'll be a bad influence on him, which in reality is a parent's natural inclination to their child interacting with older friends, but she really didn't take the time to meet any of them. I figure she sees brawl as the reason for this, so cut off brawl and the brawl friends disappear...

Just a guess : \

I don't think it involved his dad, cause Kack's dad seems pretty chill.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I'm going to assume it had something to do with an argument concerning kack and his mother in which kack's friends who are older, and his mother probably thinking they'll be a bad influence on him, which in reality is a parent's natural inclination to their child interacting with older friends, but she really didn't take the time to meet any of them. I figure she sees brawl as the reason for this, so cut off brawl and the brawl friends disappear...

Just a guess : \

I don't think it involved his dad, cause Kack's dad seems pretty chill.
Woah....right on the dot. That's preety creepy :/ but yeah that's basically what happend, after we left she starting yelling at me in the car, and I told her that she could've ATLEAST stayed at GEC for a little while and see how much fun it is. Then she starts arguing over how late it was (ONLY FREGGIN 9:00) and we most likely would've been done by 10:00. If it were my dad, he wouldn't care, but my mom hates every thing I like to do.

And I seriously don't get why I can't have friends who are older than me, I mean I can understand them not wanting me to go anywhere with them until they get to know them better (which my mom has NEVER tried to do, shes never even come in the store>.>). But they act as if I'm gonna get kiddnapped by people I met at a tournement for smash bros.

Top Bottom