• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest at Daisho's house! 8/10 = EPIC FAILURE!!!!

iTidus

Smash Cadet
you can expect me there aronud at noonish-afternoonish with my book and my hat >:L. but one question how do i get there? o_o from NY that is.

daisho

Smash Lord
You got a car? Other than that I think there is a bus that runs to the corner of my street but I don't know what the bus number is or how often it runs or from where. Good luck.

daisho

Smash Lord
whats your exact address btw with zipcode and all?
4-30 2nd street fairlawn NJ 07410

and in case you didn't see on the last page to answer your question itidus

You got a car? Other than that I think there is a bus that runs to the corner of my street but I don't know what the bus number is or how often it runs or from where. Good luck.

iTidus

Smash Cadet
rotflmfao that is some luck i will need >:L hm it seems that if i wana get more acquainted with smashers i have to move to NJ lol yea you can def expect my afternoon-ish if i do come hence to me waking up so late xD.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
Various things came up so it looks like I won't be able to come anymore. Sorry I can't come and I know that this was really sudden, but I didn't see it coming either. Have fun everyone.

daisho

Smash Lord
Okay... looks like almost everybody dropped out... the only people who i think are still coming are bigm kingz remix and allied :( Hopefully some of the people who said maybe can actually come or wtvr but if anybody knows someone bring them!

If Kai doesn't come then we only have 2 wiis also... but if we only have 5 people that should be okay.

Should I reschedule for Wednesday or Thursday? Would that be better for anybody?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Well my main thing is the distance, that isn't your fault. After getting home from a 2 hour drive yesterday from inui's and finally getting a good nights sleep at home, the idea of driving an hour and a half in the same direction again for a smashfest just got to me :(. I also have to drive 4 1/2 hours to and from(total) six flags on wednesday. All this added together makes it seem like less of a fun idea, not to mention costing me a lot in gas money. Friday would be a good day. If you could possibly hold it then, that would be great, for me anyway. Running it by others would be good too.

daisho

Smash Lord
I understand... that is alot of driving.

I can't do friday so it looks like its on... maybe ill try again a different time...

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Well my main thing is the distance, that isn't your fault. After getting home from a 2 hour drive yesterday from inui's and finally getting a good nights sleep at home, the idea of driving an hour and a half in the same direction again for a smashfest just got to me :(. I also have to drive 4 1/2 hours to and from(total) six flags on wednesday. All this added together makes it seem like less of a fun idea, not to mention costing me a lot in gas money. Friday would be a good day. If you could possibly hold it then, that would be great, for me anyway. Running it by others would be good too.
**** you cant go..wanted to practice, well daisho this guy Bil is comin now so thats extra,ima try to go around 12.

edit: oh and is it ok if i bring melee?

daisho

Smash Lord
Sure... ill play with a bunch of young kids... oh well its fine...

Yeah def bring melee if you want to. I haven't played that game in so long and i was never good but okay

daisho

Smash Lord
Lol... okay so everybody dropped out except kingz bigm and remix (bigm brought a friend) so we had 5 people... well mostly it was just me and remix and we had a good training session so it was fine but seriously... i thought like 10-12 people were coming then everyone leaves on me

Allied

Smash Master
your allowed to come over whenever we usually can have 5-6 people over here smashing on the usual

and we can get kai to come

just text me when your free and ur more then welcome to come

or ask hyperenergy it would be at his casa or even mine

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
daisho. u need tocome to one of my smashfests. they are pretty epic ill hold one before viridian and u should go if u want to get better, ect

-Cross-

Smash Ace
When and where is your smashfest at crizth? And Allied when do you hold your smashfests?

Sorry about not coming daisho, I was so pissed. You're like the closest person to my town that plays smash and I didn't want to miss it.

daisho

Smash Lord
Last bump, if you want to respond to me then just send me a PM, there is no reason this thread should clutter boards.

your allowed to come over whenever we usually can have 5-6 people over here smashing on the usual

and we can get kai to come

just text me when your free and ur more then welcome to come

or ask hyperenergy it would be at his casa or even mine
Thanks alot but you live over an hour and idk if I can drive that far, I'll see maybe i can convince my parents one time.

daisho. u need tocome to one of my smashfests. they are pretty epic ill hold one before viridian and u should go if u want to get better, ect
I really would like to come but you live pretty far iirc.

Sorry about not coming daisho, I was so pissed. You're like the closest person to my town that plays smash and I didn't want to miss it.
Where do you live? We can play some other time without it being a smashfest, either me go to you or you to me whichever is easier.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
allied or seph can like i come over one time to train? i need more people to train with... BTw daisho can me and bigm r3mix come tommrow?

Top Bottom