• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers at Anime North!

FireRed

Smash Apprentice
It's gearing up to be that time of the year again, folks!

The last weekend of May is usually the time to check out cute cosplay girls, wicked geek out and play Smash with East Coast at Anime North.

Once again, I'll be going this year with a carpool. I'm looking forward to seeing East Coast again after getting wrecked by Raynex.

This thread is best used for arranging rides, housing, and general planning and chilling for the big weekend.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Damn it all I was going to make this ****ing thread, I've just been way too lazy. Smash will definitely be there, and I'll be the one to school all your candy ***** :3

Anyways, I've got extra AN passes to sell again this year. Another batch of ****heads bailed on me for pre-reg, haha. It's $55 at the door for a weekend pass but for smashers I'll give you a weekend pass for $30. For those of your friends who are interested and aren't a part of the smash community, I'll be selling them for $40. Pretty good, ya? Send me a PM if you're interested, I've got to get rid of these things ^-^

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
Damn it all I was going to make this ****ing thread, I've just been way too lazy. Smash will definitely be there, and I'll be the one to school all your candy ***** :3

Anyways, I've got extra AN passes to sell again this year. Another batch of ****heads bailed on me for pre-reg, haha. It's $55 at the door for a weekend pass but for smashers I'll give you one for $30. For those of your friends who are interested and aren't a part of the smash community, I'll be selling them for $40. Pretty good, ya? Send me a PM if you're interested, I've got to get rid of these things ^-^
=O You told me $40.

Anyways, I want to go to this but housing is an issue. If I can sort that out soon, I'm in.

Sanu

Smash Champion
yeah, i changed things up

not enough people were biting lol

Sanu

Smash Champion
So does anyone know who's organizing this year? Adnan, I'm looking at you =p

Sanu

Smash Champion
$30 for the whole weekend my friend. Just pm me all your questions so we don't clutter up the thread.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Same Sanny. I'm buying one almost guaranteed. Need to speak with Pownz, they're running their grand final SFIV tourney there, so i might hitch a ride with them.

unityole

Smash Lord
the only anime thats good is simpson, and MAYBE family guy.

i wouldnt in a million years (thats how long i have lived) go to a cosplay convention, or anime convention, but thats just me. HOWEVER if theres a cosplay of lisa simpson, or bart or homer, i just might go check it out.

anime convention = 1% hired model, 99% fat/ugly chicks

unityole

Smash Lord
and we care what you think

:)
u dont need to care, but this is how i think:

the only anime thats good is simpson, and MAYBE family guy.

i wouldnt in a million years (thats how long i have lived) go to a cosplay convention, or anime convention, but thats just me. HOWEVER if theres a cosplay of lisa simpson, or bart or homer, i just might go check it out.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
um yeah maybe you should get somethign better to do with your time than spread your random opinion that no one cares about

pming you now sanuzi ; )

Xamata

Smash Rookie
Heyo, um I'm in need of smash competition bad, I'm from Windsor. So if anyone has any xtra smash going on at AN, please keep me informed, I'd easily spend 50% my time there just smashing if possible :D
can find me "Primlock" on facebook, I'll try to check back here time to time. I got no where to stay yet either :/

unityole

Smash Lord

my post goes well with my avatar

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there are we talkin melee? I've been playing melee lately. but i like brawl as well, im just so out of practise >.<

Kuhn

Smash Cadet
I might be going depending on work. Might have a few friends from Hamilton go and meet me there. I just need a way there from Barrie.

RiddleOfSin

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm relatively new to the smash scene but was wondering what/if anything will be happening at anime north in terms of smash? Is there a tourny of sorts or just a bunch of guys meet up for free play? Thanks for any help.

G U R U

Smash Lord
Does anyone know when the tournament will be? Like what day and what time? If I can't make it for the tournament I'll definitely show up for some friendlies still.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Pretty sure Tameka and Adnan said it would be Saturday morning, but they're still sorting out the scheduling ****.

Metà

Smash Master
unityole pretty much destroyed this thread

you guys can't appreciate his sense of humour unless you can read his posts in his voice

we <3 you

Iliad

Smash Lord
If WC wasn't so terribad at smash, we might've cared about their trolling abilities too.

'Cept for superboom. You need to go beat Isai in 64, so I'ma still big you up.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Can anyone give me details about the tourney?
When, where, pricing etc?
this, is there also a registration price? Format? Etc.

who's hosting the tournament exactly?

Also for other people whom are wondering about when:

here is the information according to the anime north schedule

http://www.animenorth.com/docs/2010sched.pdf

PDF file with melee and brawl tournament outlined with schedule. Check it out.

Top Bottom