• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SmashDash] - LAST EPISODE ONLINE! DOWNLOAD LINK INSIDE!

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
W00t!!!

I'm glad to see this project get one more run. Can you confirm who will be the person voicing for the episode? And did James Rolfe ever respond to your request?
That was a rumor really.

It's safe to say I'll get Ian to voice this final episode. There is no SmashDash without Ian Kovich.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Geez, I'm super excited.

Thus begins a mad race of clever commentary to get in as a quoted member in the final episode, as well as much curiosity over who could possibly be a guest voice.

I can't wait ^_^

D

Deleted member

Hey , I just checked the SmashDash website.

Account suspended.

Where's the last episode gonna be, YouTube?

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
Yes....one last time to hear the Sakurai imprssion.
I do a really stupid Sakurai impression. He mostly says "waah!" alot...

Wiwiweb

Smash Journeyman
27 June. The European release. I guess you'll finally be able to use Mario's Fludd ^^

For this final episode, I hope you'll take care of tripping. Destroy it. With fire.

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Hey guys! So, is everyone enjoying the wait? Haha, I'm sorry. It'll only be a while before I release the movie.

I just recieved the lines for the episode, and I'm opening my programs now, to start animating the last SmashDash episode. Normally, I would do a single episode in 1 single day (since the Dojo update from friday would need to be added to the script), but now I have all the time in the world.

I hope everyone is as exited as I am to give the series a blowout it deserves!

See you all soon!

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Hey guys! So, is everyone enjoying the wait? Haha, I'm sorry. It'll only be a while before I release the movie.

I just recieved the lines for the episode, and I'm opening my programs now, to start animating the last SmashDash episode. Normally, I would do a single episode in 1 single day (since the Dojo update from friday would need to be added to the script), but now I have all the time in the world.

I hope everyone is as exited as I am to give the series a blowout it deserves!

See you all soon!
Im crazy excited!! Cant wait to see what you make for the last episode :).

JhMS

Smash Journeyman
Just a few days.I hope that you AT LEAST made a reference to the I fight for my friends thing XD.
Its going to be awsome.

KazenoZ

Smash Apprentice
Just a few days.I hope that you AT LEAST made a reference to the I fight for my friends thing XD.
Its going to be awsome.
No dude, it would be too obvious, I'm expecting Smash Dash to make something more original than that... miright guys?

M.K

Level 55
Oh Yes! Yes!
God Has Come Upon Us In The Form Of A Hilarious Movie Regarding Super Smash Bros. Brawl!!!

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Is it going to be posted here or youtube or something? I know I'm a day late but...

Top Bottom