• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SmashDash] - LAST EPISODE ONLINE! DOWNLOAD LINK INSIDE!

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
So, everyone.. This is finally it. SmashDash has come to an end. It's time to say goodbye, but we're planning to go out with a bang. Here's to all of SmashDash's fans, and everyone who took part in the project these past months. You guys are awesome. Feel free to leave comments!

The download link is below. Be sure you have a Flash Player to acces this file.
paskaservu.zapto.org/files/SmashDash%20Last%20Episode.swf

That'd do it. Please look forward to our future stuff. Ian Kovich and I will be heading our seperate ways, but there is no doubt that we will be working with eachother again in the future. Thanks again for the amazing fanbase you guys created. If it wasn't for you guys, this probably would have never seen daylight. We salute you.

Love,

SmashDash (Ian Kovich, Callum Stamp)

KazenoZ

Smash Apprentice
Wha?
A smash dash? Now?
What are you going to dash THROUGH? There are no more updates =\

At any rate, this got me interested, definitly gonna mark my calendar.

WuTangDude

Smash Ace
Guys don't be [d-word]'s about it, asking "Where have you been? About time!".

He was playing Brawl like the rest of us. Be happy he's back, 'cause he doesn't even have to do this at all.

Glad you're gonna make Smash Dash go out with a bang, 2nd. :)

-sonny-

Smash Journeyman
I feel left out. What's smash dash? ;{
The website was suspended, but it was a little weekly recap show that covered all of the week's Smash Dojo updates.

You can probably still find the episodes on SmashBoards if you can find the original thread.

Lovely

Smash Lord
I'm happy to hear this news. :) Like waiting for Nintendo Puzzle Collection (GC) from the mail.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I don't know if I can let you back into my life after you abandoned me, 2nd. :'(

Okay, that's a lie. Cannot wait.

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Yep, this episode is gonna include all original stuff.
Including his screenshots!

-One of the background work guys.
Yeah, all the screenshots that will be in this episode are all created by SmashDash itself, so no more Dojo pictures!

And when there's no updates to discuss.. Maybe we'll just get down and review the game why don't we?

Deception

Smash Ace
W00t!!!

I'm glad to see this project get one more run. Can you confirm who will be the person voicing for the episode? And did James Rolfe ever respond to your request?

Top Bottom