• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SmashDash!!] - I HAVE BRAWL! YES, A DELAY :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
I am patient, but I just can't see why SmashDash cant be finish like SMYN was in time when we wake up in the morning?

Is it that hard to make a short flash? Just wondering, I mean I didn't know it takes more than 24 hours to complete one episode.

I'm sorry, but I'm trying to think logically here.
2nd's European.
Ian is American.
Ian doesn't use MSN or something that Callum can contact him, they need to work round a schedual. And it's a lot harder to make a flash movie than anyone who hasn't used the program before would think. All this info was explained in the SMYN episode they were in.

Also: THE NEW SMASH DASH WEBSITE IS UP TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!

captainfalcon_rulez

Smash Apprentice
ohhhh thanks a lot do u know when will it be upload and also i have a problem when i went to smashdash.net it had its first background(when it started) which is grey-ish and when i click index it has its new look which is silver and it goes back-forth

aznhomieboi1689

Smash Cadet
2nd's European.
Ian is American.
Ian doesn't use MSN or something that Callum can contact him, they need to work round a schedual. And it's a lot harder to make a flash movie than anyone who hasn't used the program before would think. All this info was explained in the SMYN episode they were in.

Also: THE NEW SMASH DASH WEBSITE IS UP TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!
Oh I'm sorry, i did not recall that >_<

The Nerd

Smash Journeyman
For a while they were equal, when the dojo updates were painful. However, now that the Dojo is getting some new, cool updates once more, Brawl has moved up on my priorities list.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
2nd, i'm trying 2 access episode X from your website, but it wont load... any idea why?
Read the post above you and the page back.
Also... Callum can only post on the website as he doesn't know much HTML, So any referance to the website should be directed to me... Sorry if you didn't know but many people always complain at Callum for my mistakes when they should be complaining at me.

VandalD

Smash Cadet
Maybe it's just me, or I missed something, but the Easter Eggs link isn't working.

Edit for clarification: I mean the Easter Eggs link on the sidebar under Navigation doesn't work. The link on the top of the page does work.

VandalD

Smash Cadet
Episode 7 is loading up like Episode 10. That is to say, not at all. Though I'm pretty sure Episode 7 is already out. :laugh:

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
It is? I'll test it hold on...
Edit: I know why now... But I need the file again, I accidentally deleted it once off my own folder. :/ Can someone provide me a link to Revenge of the BuzzSaw so I can rip it from him?

DarkDisco

Smash Cadet
NNID
n8RhymesWith
3DS FC
2707-1751-6632
smashdash is great! keep up the awesomeness. Also can't wait for episode X! smashdash gives some update fever relief on the weekends ^_^, although whobby info is pretty fantastic relief too

00Elf

Smash Journeyman
Excellent episode, keep up the good work.

Of course, I'll stop watching once my Japanese Wii and copy of Brawl arrive,

But until then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom