• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SmashDash!!] - I HAVE BRAWL! YES, A DELAY :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
Oh no. You didn't. SECOND!
You just risked the entire show!
I can't believe you would do that!
Uggghhh. Put that info in a rumor thread at least. Giving SmashDash secrets is heresy, and trusting a "prophet", no matter what he says, is foolish.

I beg that you reconsider. SmashDash has NEVER been the place for shady informants, and telling us something is true instead of light speculation will KILL the cast.

Not only that, but new news seems... very wrong.
It destroys the whole concept of a recap.
I just... WTF?

You're selling out and spreading gossip, 2nd. You're violating the Dojo, I'm afraid that if you are proven wrong, I will only pity you. If you are right, I will hate you for doing Sakurai's job.

This is a huge step backwards. It's akin to Fox News having an "Apocolypse! The end is near!" anchor hosting a "news" show.

(I chose Fox News not because it's the best news station (it isnt) but because people have a hard time taking it seriously)
Overreact much?

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
That's right. I'm not going to spoil anything,
but if the "sources" are true, then you're in
for TWO BIG SURPRISES.

Thealmightygoat gave me some inside info
on Brawl, so SmashDash will have frontpage
news.

..Right?

Look forward to episode 9 this Sunday.
Ehh...is this good? I can't tell. That goat guy is kind of >_> in my book...I'm not sure whether he's credible or not.

Then again, I'm not sure anyone's credible unless their name is Sakurai/Nintendo/CoroCoro.

But it's your show, so do what you want. Make or break time, oh yessiree...

:confused:

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
for TWO BIG SURPRISES.

news.

..Right?

Quite a risk, no? I'm not saying you made a bad move or anything (because I believe thealmightygoat more than any one of these leakers) but you're kind of testing your own credibility.

The Red M

Smash Apprentice
2nd! Your Pm Quota Is Full. Please Clear It! I

2nd your PM quota is full. and can't send you any PM's until you clear it. GET THIS MESSAGE ASAP!!!!

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I honestly just lost some respect for Smash Dash if almightygoat has anything to do with the episode. Unless it was just making fun of him, but that doesn't even seem to be the case.

Regiwi

Smash Journeyman
I honestly just lost some respect for Smash Dash if almightygoat has anything to do with the episode. Unless it was just making fun of him, but that doesn't even seem to be the case.
Watch the episode, besides, it will be different to see a 'prophet' on somewhere other than Gamefaqs or some blog. It's Smash Dash, I doubt they'll be that serious...

Galvanic

Smash Journeyman
I've noticed that, lately, you've been quoting posters from here, the Smash World Forums. Why don't you do that with other forums and such, too? Like MySpace, YouTube, and IMDb comments, for example. Of course, it may require some research but it would better reflect your now-wider audience.

By the way, I'd send this as a Private Message but your in-box is full. I hope you got my other messages.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
Ahh there is only one way to describe this....

THE WIN!

i really don't see any reason for people to react so harshly.
Let the man be and do sa he pleases since after all he seems to be making fun of goat.
Even if did spread any gossip it isn't too much of a bigdeal.
then again I am more passive when it comes to these things.

T-major

Smash Champion
I don't understand why this isn't stickied yet...

SmashDash is awesome! I commend you 2nd! for bringing epic amounts of EPIC WIN to SWF!

you deserved that, my friend!

Shiny Ivysaur

Smash Journeyman
Maybe it's just me, but I heard
for TWO BIG SURPRISES.

news.
not
"A prophet explains", in which we ceaslessly mock the sudden flood of "prophets"

Regiwi

Smash Journeyman
You don't quite understand.
for TWO BIG SURPRISES.

news.

..Right?

That '...Right?' means he could be being completely sarcastic, Shiny Ivysaur saw fit to skip that part. Therefore 2nd Stamp could be referring to anything with 'TWO BIG SUPRISES' or could have a joke in that his "sources" are completely untrue so he actually has nothing for us...

The Red M

Smash Apprentice
Well I'm providing him with some stuff (not Brawl info) so that he can finish the episode. Files and stuff like that. he says I need to give it to him by Saturday evening

Regiwi

Smash Journeyman
Well I'm providing him with some stuff (not Brawl info) so that he can finish the episode. Files and stuff like that. he says I need to give it to him by Saturday evening
Oh, no my earlier comment wasn't aimed at you, it was aimed at Shiny Ivysaur who seems to feel that Smash Dash has become corrupted by the 'evil prophets'. That's why I was saying he should wait to see the episode as he doesn't know what they're doing with thealmightygoat yet.

Shiny Ivysaur

Smash Journeyman
Or that he was self-detrimental/humble enough to say "Yeah right. SmashDash could NEVER get frontpage."

Anyway, now that Almightygoat's a confirmed fake, what's gonna happen?

WarxePB

Smash Ace
In his own way, thealmightygoat still did something good - he got us excited for Brawl. But that's for another topic.

I imagine that the "info" he gave the SmashDash guys is gonna be cut from the episode. But it would be awesome to see it as an easter egg.

Froilen

Smash Apprentice
THE SKY IS FALLING DOWN!!!

the goat was fake, but fun, kind of...:dizzy:

for tath I suggest a "blooper" section:):):)

Dragonzero

Smash Cadet
I've seen these episodes before I joined SmashBoards and I gotta say this loud and clear....

L-M-A-O!!!!!!
(ok maybe I put too much exclamation points there)
But The humor in it is just plain Genious, There are some things I wouldn't even think about.
Kudos to the Recap. :D

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Hmm, yeah. He's proven fake, but I guess it'd be funny and insightful to still let you guys hear the information. I'll also give you guys his sources.. Sometime.

Hahaha, just wait. Tomorrow SmashDash returns!

Regiwi

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, yeah. He's proven fake, but I guess it'd be funny and insightful to still let you guys hear the information. I'll also give you guys his sources.. Sometime.

Hahaha, just wait. Tomorrow SmashDash returns!
Look forward to it. Will you tell us what you mean by his sources or will we have to wait?

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
These are funny! Great job on them, 2nd Stamp! And I can't wait for tomorrow's movie!

Snake's 'tight pants' in his FS are sure to in sure us another 'GOT BACK' moment. :p

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
why is this not stickied, i mean come on people its like the best smash bros thingy out there.
It's been discussed by everyone here before, but, I'm sure 2nd appreciates the compliments to his project.

I hope he didn't put too much effort into the lie Thealmightygoat told him... this ep should be focused around Olimar :c
You'll just need to wait and see.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Its actually really hard making such well made Recaps.
You guys must have real talent for this.

I just hope you get more and more attention and fans because that Recap is like so ****in FUNNY!!!
Wheres episode 9 though? =)

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
I'm so syked aobut today's episode! Especially with Snake 'getting back' and Olimar. Hm... Olimar. And then the Pikmin music, and the Alloy team, and the Melee stages.

"So, now we've got a stage from previous installment, Pokemon from previous installments, Items from previous installments, and now we know MORE stages from previous installments!" :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom