• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SmashDash!!] - I HAVE BRAWL! YES, A DELAY :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrogButler

Smash Journeyman
Again, if anyone could help with screen capturing the Frog, I'd be much obliged!

And again, also, as a plea for help from everyone reading this thread, I'm asking for members to review my idea for a competitive Brawl podcast on the thread I've started in the General Brawl Discussion. I'd love to hear what everyone has to say!

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Again, if anyone could help with screen capturing the Frog, I'd be much obliged!

And again, also, as a plea for help from everyone reading this thread, I'm asking for members to review my idea for a competitive Brawl podcast on the thread I've started in the General Brawl Discussion. I'd love to hear what everyone has to say!
Someone will probably beat me to it, but if no one has helped before tonight, I'll capture it in a couple hours. I have guests coming, so I don't have time. :(

Solo Assass1n

Smash Journeyman
I noticed this.
I don't think 2nd did though, obviously. >_<
It's not really his fault, everything can't be perfect. :p
I think either he just didn't notice it, or because if an extra letter was added in there, it would touch the border making it look not as professional; but then again the tab for it was also "Exiting."

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
Wow, this episode blew me away. The wait was really worth it, and I liked the whole thing with multiple guests this week. Good job guys!

I was about to do it, but it's already done.

Frog: No, I never heard of that suburb. I'm from Chicago so I'm only familar with the more northern suburbs.
So are you familiar with anything in Lake County, like Gurnee? :D

FrogButler

Smash Journeyman
^Gurnee? By SIx Flags? Yeah, totally, I'm familiar with it!

Also, if you all haven't already, I am in dire need of all of your help. I have a thread going on the general Brawl Discussion boards about the possibility of a Competitive Brawl Podcast. Please go to the thread and comment. I need all the advice I can get!

47drift

Smash Journeyman
An excellent 2007 roundup. You spelled "exciting" wrong, but that's no problem.

I must say though that Sonic should've had more mention. Just because I almost soiled myself with delight at seeing it. (Not really, but I did jump in the air several times.)

Kirbynator23

Smash Apprentice
I can't tell you, you might be a paid assasin.
^Gurnee? By SIx Flags? Yeah, totally, I'm familiar with it!

Also, if you all haven't already, I am in dire need of all of your help. I have a thread going on the general Brawl Discussion boards about the possibility of a Competitive Brawl Podcast. Please go to the thread and comment. I need all the advice I can get!
Hey, I live in the Superman there. Ever noticed the bum with his pants down in back? Thats me!

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Wow, this episode blew me away. The wait was really worth it, and I liked the whole thing with multiple guests this week. Good job guys!

So are you familiar with anything in Lake County, like Gurnee? :D
I'm on the north side of Chicago, so that's a bit north of me, but I know where it's at.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I bought a widescreen TV specifically for my Wii. Watching movies on a widescreen is nice (since I always purchase widescreen editions), but gaming is its purpose. I am excited to Brawl in 16 by 9! :D

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Thanks everyone.

I must notice that I really rushed this episode
in terms of animation. Please forgive me for
the "2007" thing. And yeah, I'm not english
myself, so you could have guessed that I'd
spell something wrong eventually. Sorry.

I hope you all look forward to the new Easter
Egg we'll put up this week, just like Gimpy's.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
I AGREE! NEW PORK CITY is ONE OF THE WORST UPDATES.
Fixed... :p

No seriously it is a horrible update, the level it self is stupidly large.

WTF?! Bonsly the worst update?! BULL****!!!

I mean, we didn't know that Bonsly would do that, now did we? Seriously!
Well, he never described him to do anything else... Stupid Bonsly... He's just a completely pointless creation... :/

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
I just watched all the episodes....wow that was great.

I love the Sakurai impressions so much, probably my favorite thing.

Especially this line about the Ice Climbers, "Why did I put Ice Climbers in the game, I can't think of anything else relating to them except eggplants." I guess the voice impression is what made it great lol.

Shenz0r

Smash Apprentice
Hmm. Just noticed this, but when you talk about the captions, it's suppose to be Dedede's Final Smash, not special moves. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom