• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashbros.com background white: DOCTOR MARIO RETURNING?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
See, it's geniuses like you that deserve to be flamed.
Everyone, I say let the flaming commence.
First of all, myspace isn't crawling with Emo kids like you think. There's techno, metal heads, satan worshipers, gangsters, divas, friggin...the world pretty much.
Second of all, I'm pretty sure you have to be ATLEAST 14 to join myspace, but I don't know if the rules have changed yet.

EDIT: But I agree, Myspace confirmed = PEDO's confirmed! w00t for scary internet predators for Brawl!
lol 1) youve never lied about your age to get past a restricition? especially when youre 13 or under??? ON THE INTERNET?
2) youre defending myspace???? that wasnt even an attack, it was a joke. its people like you that make me glad i dont use myspace.

anyway, not to get too offtopic...what, does this thread even have a topic??? hahaha.

...wait a minute! nobodys done a new pic for todays update!!!

Meta-Knight

Smash Journeyman
Unbelievable. In just one picture, I have found out that three new characters will be in Brawl. Aren't I just incredible?

Meta-Knight

Smash Journeyman
OMGOSH!! His Final Smash could be nothing, because he thinks violence in video games is bad!!:chuckle:
Ugh...I absolutely hate people who are against violent video games and think they cause all the world's problems...**** hippies.

whiterob

Smash Journeyman
OMG Foggy, that was the funniest post yet. Jack Thompson is such a fuc*ing loser, and i'm glad to see that other people hate him too.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
you know hes being sent to physicological evaluation before he can become a judge again, oh and every gamer hates jack thompson

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
What? No one has been confirmed from Friday's update? I would do one but I don't know how to do those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom