• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashbros.com background white: DOCTOR MARIO RETURNING?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiterob

Smash Journeyman
It's ok Xanderous, you should see Gamefaqs. There has to be 20 threads like yours, so you weren't the only that made the mistake. It's still funny though.

Xanderous

Smash Lord
It's ok Xanderous, you should see Gamefaqs. There has to be 20 threads like yours, so you weren't the only that made the mistake. It's still funny though.
You know how it is man, you just want to see something so bad your eyes deceive you. Couple that with the excitement of E3...and yeah.

Suska

Smash Apprentice
Yea, its ok. I want Sonic in the game just as much as the next person. Its easy to get caught up in the excitement of it.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
Originally posted by SAKURAI
<Standard Special Move: Blaster>

The design of Fox’s blaster has also changed.

Enemies won’t flinch at the impact of its shots, but it does have rapid-fire capabilities. It’s the perfect weapon for stealing KOs.
Fox uses his blaster. The blaster is like the raygun. The Raygun. Rayman confirmed!

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513

M, A, R, T and H?

Marth CONFIRMED TO RETURN!!!!!11!1!1ONEoneOnE!11!

Roy confirmed from Marth...

Marth and Roy both weild swords. Sora confirmed.

Riku obviously confirmed as a clone.

Riku was evil then turned good. BlackWarGreymon confirmed by laws of similar personalities.

BlackWarGreymon is black-coloured. Obviously, by the laws of similar colours...

Ganondorf confirmed.

ONE CONFIRMS THE OTHER!!!11!1!1!!11!!ONEoneOENoenOnE.

Meta-Knight

Smash Journeyman
Excellent. I have just found out that a duo recognized by many, will be in Brawl. Sorry if the text is hard to read...stupid Photoshop greatly reduced the size of the image.

EDIT: I forgot **** in Boots. Drat. :(

EDIT (again): Why did they bleep the P word? In this case, it's a word for a cat. Not reproductive organ.

Meta-Knight

Smash Journeyman
Wait a minute...I'm detecting something here...

The Bridge of Eldin is nothing but a flat stage. Flat land confirmed? NORTH DAKOTA CONFIRMED!!!

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
Excellent. I have just found out that a duo recognized by many, will be in Brawl. Sorry if the text is hard to read...stupid Photoshop greatly reduced the size of the image.

EDIT: I forgot **** in Boots. Drat. :(

EDIT (again): Why did they bleep the P word? In this case, it's a word for a cat. Not reproductive organ.
OMG :laugh:

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
Bahahahaha.. why am I just now discovering this thread?!?

I just lol'ed all over myself at some of these pictures.

Gerakobittsu

Smash Cadet
Speaks for itself

K.K for Brawl
Of course, this confirms none other than MIMS himself

The LRG logo on MIMS shirt can me misread as LAG, confirming Lag in SSBB.

Of course, seeing as lag is officially in Brawl, all that is left for the answer of the shirt's question is...

Owls confirmed, thus confirming Noctowl.

~Gera

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528

Ken and Akuma confirmed, however Dan, Ryu, and Sheng Long have been unconfirmed.

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
I think I found something: First, observe this screen shot taken from wii.ign.com:

Now, look closer:

This can only mean one thing........

RICK ASTLEY CONFIRMED FOR BRAWL!!!!!

For those who are skeptical, I managed to hack Sakurai's secret database where he keeps all of his updates before they are posted to the Dojo site. The update scheduled for Wednesday, July 25 confirms Astley and lists these as his special moves:

^B: Give You Up

vB: Let You Down

>B: Run Around

B: Desert You

Though Sakurai does go on to say that Rick's normal attacks are so powerful, you will probably never use any of his specials.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
A better for that would be this guy from CastleVania-Portrait of Ruin. Unfortunatly, I can't find the image but HP = 6,666 therefore, Dracula confirmed. Dracula leading to the most popular CastleVania star, Alucard confirmed!!!1!!1!
It would have been better with pictures. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom