• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashbrawluk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Alright so if u dont know iv made a youtube channel for all the uk brawl tourny and money matches to be uploaded which can be found from
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmashBrawlUK
so if u havent subscribed and are intrested in brawl do so

Uploads will start on the 27th of june a day after the tourny my aim is to get every tourny match up as quick as possible

now iv made a thread to let u know updates on the channel so like erm whats to come and make a section for each monthly we have where u can find vids of each player so basically for example

Calzorz

Calzorz Vs ??? 26/06/2010 match 1 GF

yea you get my point a easyer way to find the vids u want to watch

if you want ur tourny matches to be uploaded make sure you play on someones wii you know can get you the replays sent to you , then sent to me.

Player Interviews

Alright so yea im hoping to do 1 player interview each monthly i will either choose some1 who has made the biggest upsets / unexpected highest placment or i will pick a random number from top 10 before the tourny and whoever ends up getting that placement wil get interviewd

Willz i know u said u had a camera ? so bring it if u can please let me know if ur able to
or any1 else who could bring theres then send me the footage when they are at home thats cool too just let me know im trying to expand the brawl scene and try make this channel as big as possible and mybe a volenteer to do the interviews each monthly.
My aim is to just get the channel really big like izaws with 4k subscribers which is some crazy **** but also show players who dont get recognised outside the uk that are good

Alright so yea thats all iv got to say for now il keep this thread updated with matches after the monthly

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Player interviews, like in person player interviews would be so good :)

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
this should be in the video section calzors :/

why not just share the supersmashbrosuk channel? Im sure I offered this already

the UK scene would be better recognized then ~_~ and much more subscribers

Calzorz

Smash Lord
na i want to start my own channel i dono if i made that clear in the first post i made and no fuzzy u never offerd to share smashbrosuk n i wudnt know if u didnt tell me i could share it directly iv made this now and besides smashbrosuk is full of all meele vids not 1 single brawl video on there il just stickl with this new channel and see how big i can make it

Edit: iv got 19 subscribers already and not even put a single vid up i know alot of peoplein europe so i think people wil subscribe for brawl only

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Yeah I'll be using my camera at future tourneys for interviews and maybe some other stuff like tourney journeys/documentaries that kind of stuff. I can't make Saturday though which sucks as it would of been a great way to start this whole thing off.

If I were to do future fests and stuff and record matches with my dazzle, could I have the account info and upload matches onto that Cal? Shouldn't really be a problem and it's not like I'm gonna give the account info away or anything.

Anyway, this is awesome!

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Willz Me and You interviewing MTR at the monthly?

I think Me n Willz will be good at interviewing bcuz we cause lolz xD.

RESET Vao

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RESET_Imp
Brilliant. I can't wait to start attending these tourneys, even if I suck.

I'd also like to be interviewed at some point :3

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
the youtube channel hasn't been updated in a while, but already has 78 suscribers. I'm sure after the bi-monthly and gt3 if we uploaded vids again constantly including brawl it could become a huge channel calzors

Fuzzy spelling his name wrong every single time doesn't really help your cause. Also Calz is right, there isn't a single brawl video on your channel.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
na i want to start my own channel i dono if i made that clear in the first post i made and no fuzzy u never offerd to share smashbrosuk n i wudnt know if u didnt tell me i could share it directly iv made this now and besides smashbrosuk is full of all meele vids not 1 single brawl video on there il just stickl with this new channel and see how big i can make it

Edit: iv got 19 subscribers already and not even put a single vid up i know alot of peoplein europe so i think people wil subscribe for brawl only
fair enough, up to you.

Yeah I'll be using my camera at future tourneys for interviews and maybe some other stuff like tourney journeys/documentaries that kind of stuff. I can't make Saturday though which sucks as it would of been a great way to start this whole thing off.

If I were to do future fests and stuff and record matches with my dazzle, could I have the account info and upload matches onto that Cal? Shouldn't really be a problem and it's not like I'm gonna give the account info away or anything.

Anyway, this is awesome!
I think the media have interviewed you enough!

Fuzzy spelling his name wrong every single time doesn't really help your cause. Also Calz is right, there isn't a single brawl video on your channel.
Well I think the idea is that you start uploading them now, ofc there's none, none of you ever upload there lol.

But I can also understand why cal doesn't want to since he put effort into setting it up and people who want only Brawl and vice versa might get annoyed when they check their subscription updates and see a game they don't like being uploaded.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
^ what alex said at the end of his message

I still think it should all be in one channel, its called SuperSmashBrosUK for god's sake and gary made it for all 3 smash games =/ I didn't make it

My whole point was for the brawl players to put up vids now, I've never been able to upload any brawl videos since no one has ever given me any footage to upload.

If you want to use the account you guys should've asked me earlier, or given me some footage to upload at least =/ it's not my fault. There's no need for a separate channel I got nothing against brawlers/64 players

Tamoo

Smash Master
to be honest, i think the youtube channels should be kept seperate, so keep it up calzorz.

And to be fair to charles, he has always said that the channel is for all three games quite publically, I believe he has even got this in the description of the youtube channel so at least he did his bit.

^ what alex said at the end of his message

I still think it should all be in one channel, its called SuperSmashBrosUK for god's sake and gary made it for all 3 smash games =/ I didn't make it

My whole point was for the brawl players to put up vids now, I've never been able to upload any brawl videos since no one has ever given me any footage to upload.

If you want to use the account you guys should've asked me earlier, or given me some footage to upload at least =/ it's not my fault. There's no need for a separate channel I got nothing against brawlers/64 players
Yeah but you can see it's a common pattern and is also reflected in the monthlies thread. Despite it not specifying melee players only, brawl players won't post there because it's always melee players posting there. It's the same case with the videos.

Actually Tamoo there are a ton. I have over a hundred videos of footage from all different players. Anaky, Siri and JMiller also have a ton of footage as well.

So please, shhh.

Tamoo

Smash Master
who else uploads?

Just from my point of view, I don't see as much of a community effort whereas I can think of 5 people at least who upload regularly for melee.

Please tell me if im wrong though.

Also, where to brawl tournament videos go?

Also, my bad, I just thought that smashuk was our national smash youtube channel and that all melee and brawl vids were uploaded there

Well as you can see here, Calz is starting to upload as well, I also believe that Auroreon has plans on getting a capture card. Cong also uploads footage as well.

You are wrong, I am telling you this now lol.

Brawl tournament videos? Most of those would be on Anaky's channel.

Nah SmashUK could have been for everybody, but tbh, I don't think any brawl players have login info for that channel, and it's a pain to send a 100-200mb file to Charles whenever we want to upload something (or 20-40mb if you compress to hell and back, which I don't).

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I think it would have been better if we put UK Brawl and Melee together now i actually think about it.

Anyway KJ u shud lock this thread.

Will Savage

Smash Cadet
Wow, UK players are incredible at Brawl. Anaky you're my favourite Marth. Killerjawz has a Samus that makes me go WTF SAMUS HIGH TIER!!! Calzorz has a Snake that matches Ally in skill level O_O and Kasper has a really flashy and technical Falco!

I cannot wait to play the UK pros!

There was absolutely no need to revive this Andy, I therefore, DIDN'T need to lock it. Now you leave me with no choice =_=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom