• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Upgraded

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
I'll admit it you got me there Warchamp7, i actually thought you were serious until people pointed out it was an april fool joke.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The forums get upgraded to cutting edge technology and all you puny mortals just ditch it as a joke?! How ungrateful!

Last edited:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Ugh, skins, now. Glad that there's an update, can fix backend stuff. But really, this blue kills. I want my violet color back :p

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I don't know why, but I actually like the site looking like this. It doesn't kill my eyes like premium gold and I use the PM theme so I'm fine with this.

Last edited:

Mono.

Stopmotion Love.
I was actually hoping the april fool's joke wouldn't be just change the site's layout this time like most other times

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I think I can see through time :colorful:

SmashWiki has this image of when Smashboards use to be like this.

Last edited:

FlynnCL

Smash Journeyman
I was so confused when I saw this, but this is a great April Fools.

I originally thought Smashboards may have had a crash and was to revert to a back-up state... only that you guys haven't backed up in like 12 years.

Arteen

Smash Lord
No signatures. No banners. Only posts.

It's a nice, efficient design.

Lawn Chair

Smash Journeyman
Tonight we've upgraded Smashboards to the latest forum technology in order to continue bringing our users the best experience. I'm sure everyone will find this update much more visually appealing and give them the best forum experience possible!

After over 13 years of Smashboards, we hope everyone can appreciate the move to the superior software of the 2002 era and apologize for the staffs blindness to this fact in the past.

Thanks for all your support, and thank you for being a part of Smashboards.
2 obv 4 me

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Ewwwww... really?
And I was just starting to get along with the now old layout.
Why does this keep happening?

Road Death Wheel

Smash Champion
NNID
Kairos-Xman
3DS FC
2406-5636-9789
Hrrmm this site dose not look professional anymore and is to simple like this looks like a crappyer game faqs now. this is not going to attract new members.

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy
So, now that we've settled the 2002 question of how the forums should look, let's get back to developing the metagame.

Who do you guys think is better, Marth or Roy? I'm going with Roy.
Roy is obviously better because he has t3h ph1r3.
Also, this layout needs to be Project M menu layout. GET TO IT PMBR

Last edited:

9Volt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Star_Fox_Team
I didn´t like, I hated in fact. Is so hard to read...

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Well I like it but I'm sure this is just temporary I'm not taking the bait just yet of this being a April fools joke I mean the old one look more high quality

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Puny humans and more puny humans complaining... Such noisy little insects! Can't have one minute of peace at my temple without hearing mortals complaining about how they can't adapt to the wondrous technology of the future!

Last edited:
Top Bottom