• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Survivor - Exile Island

D

Deleted member

bah it wasn't that bad, konnies kind of overreacting.

all we did was do his hair and put them on, konnie was kind of nice about it somewhere towards the middle where he just went along with it to probably end it faster :p
That sounds adorable.

Not sure what to think of the whole thing though, i feel sorry for him.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
That sounds adorable.

Not sure what to think of the whole thing though, i feel sorry for him.
meh, who knows

sure forcing is bad
but it wasn't all bad
people won
konnie lost
and everyone had a laugh and a interesting experience~

just take the experiences and how you feel and run with them :p

Last edited:

Dyylos

Smash Rookie
It seems everybody whose joining is a seasoned veteran on this site, is it okay for someone like me to join?

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
It seems everybody whose joining is a seasoned veteran on this site, is it okay for someone like me to join?
I did pretty well and I was the only member who wasn't a regular in the forum games (and KingofKoopas, ironically we became the top 2).

Work in the shadows, my friend.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I did pretty well and I was the only member who wasn't a regular in the forum games (and KingofKoopas, ironically we became the top 2).

Work in the shadows, my friend.
Heck, some of the most active members of the Forum Games got booted out first.

Last edited:

Dyylos

Smash Rookie
Wait... so how does this work? Are we just playing on the thread? Or are we playing the challenges on sm4sh? I really don't understand

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Wait... so how does this work? Are we just playing on the thread? Or are we playing the challenges on sm4sh? I really don't understand
I think Kursed Kursed will explain the rules once we get 16 people to sign-up.
btw welcome to the Smashboards site, man. Glad to have you here.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Last time there was one smash 4 challenge near the end. Kursed really wanted to make more of those so probably a bit more of those kinds, but mostly board challenges on here, I would assume.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
It works through challenges mostly on this forum. It sounds really bland, but it gets crazy! As Yonder stated, I do want to make more Smash 4 related challenges, but there are issues trying to get everyone together on it.

If you would like to see how this will work over the forum, try reading through Season 1! It will look a lot like this, but with new challenges and twists!
http://smashboards.com/threads/survivor-smash-boards-edition.412709/

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
And that's how the thread died.

As the saying goes; "good things must come to an end."

However, this one was so good, it died before it even began.

I will always cherish the nonexistent memories of watching this new all-star cast doing their things and, well, being very bad at it, to be honest.

Maybe it will be reborn, like a pheonix from its ashes, but one can only hope.

Rest in Pieces, Smashboards Survivor. You will be missed for about 4 seconds...

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
If you need help advertising just ask. I could come up with something flashy for someone to post somewhere or bring attention to.
All help is appreciated! Invite your friends or other users you know! Even off of the forum. It's quite fun to watch!

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Devil May Plop Devil May Plop @TheDarkMetaKnight @Darkpit54 Natz~ Natz~ Dyylos Dyylos

Indeed. I will do a much better job now. I would like to apologize for the wait, everyone.
I'm going to go on other parts of the forum and hopefully someone will click my signature. :p
meh dude. i don't care.
i'm hardly on anyway, i just come on here to screw around and probably **** **** up :b:

if this thing happened it'll give me a reason to come on more often and such. now meh not on enough to matter

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
meh dude. i don't care.
i'm hardly on anyway, i just come on here to screw around and probably **** **** up :b:

if this thing happened it'll give me a reason to come on more often and such. now meh not on enough to matter
I hope you'll be on for the challenges! Things get really dramatic and hectic in the game. :p

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I hope you'll be on for the challenges! Things get really dramatic and hectic in the game. :p
sure

i'lll make a habit to come on daily
or at least when the challenges are on
though i'm a night person would that have any effect?

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
sure

i'lll make a habit to come on daily
or at least when the challenges are on
though i'm a night person would that have any effect?
Usually I post the challenges on different times so sometimes it fits peoples schedules and sometimes it doesn't.
My Timezone is MT, so usually I try to space out the challenges.
Each challenge lasts 48 hours at most so everyone can get something done if they try.

You can still participate in challenges even at night. If it's super late, I may not see it but I mostly read everything in the morning. :)

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
alright cool.

and no its ually not super super late, i'm usually on here around 6-8 pm on...pacfic time i think? whatever mister bore (king of phantoms) time zone is. i would be on super late...but usually no one else is. -shurgs-

Top Bottom