• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Survivor - Exile Island

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Hey! Welcome to Smashboards Survivor! If you stumbled across this thread or clicked my signature, I welcome you! My name is Kursed. I'm the Survivor Smashboards host! I have returned from my disappearance and I am ready to start an entire new season you've all been waiting for! Regardless, this is Survivor! An elimination you and your rivals try to survive through challenges to stay in the game!
The winner who stays in the longest is titled the sole survivor and wins premium for a month! Sounds good? Just post that you want to play!

[Smashboards Survivor Details & History]

[Survivor Season 1]

How would it work on this forum? I have it all figured out. The challenges are simply casual and for somewhat individual. However it involves spamming, strategy and backstabbing your friends. Here are the rules:

The Beginning: Tribes
  • The game will begin with a pre-determined amount of people.
  • The players will be split up into tribes. (two tribes)
  • Your tribe must work together, and win the challenges.
  • If your tribe loses a challenge, you all must go to Tribal Council (refer to Tribal Council section).
  • The game will continue like this, until we reach the merge.

The Middle: Merge
  • All of the tribes will merge into one tribe, and the challenges will become individual.
  • If you win a challenge, you win individual immunity (this means can not be voted out at the next Tribal Council).
  • When you are voted out in the merge, you become a member of the Jury (You join the Jury automatically if you're in the final 9).
  • Once there is two people left in the game, we begin Final Tribal Council.

The End: Final Tribal Council
  • At Final Tribal Council, each finalist must explain to the Jury why they deserve to win.
  • The Jury will ask the finalists questions regarding their game, and why they deserve to win.
  • After all of this is done, the final voting session will begin; the Jury will vote for who they want to win Survivor.
  • Whichever finalist gets the most votes is the winner!

Tribal Council
  • Tribal Council will always take place right after a challenge.
  • The losing tribe must vote someone out of their tribe.

Prize
  • bragging rights
  • An image/graphic/avatar made in Gimp by me!
  • *not yet confirmed* a professional artist draws something for you!
  • PREMIUM ACCOUNT FOR A MONTH!

Miscellaneous
  • If you are ever banned, then you will be disqualified.
  • If you do not log on for five days, then you will be medically evacuated (disqualified).
  • If there is a tie, then there will be a re-vote. The two people involved in the tie may not vote, and the people re-voting may only vote for the people involved in the tie. If the vote is still tied, then everyone draws a rock (except for the people involved in the tie, and the immunity holder). Whoever draws the purple rock is eliminated. (this is using RNG)

Future reservations/Current signups:
1. TheDarkMetaKnight
2. Hats n' clogs
3. Omniplop V.5
4. DarkPit54
5. Natz~
6. Dyylos
7.Three Sided Square
8. TDK
9. PikaMasterJesi

[FOR THE RECORD; THIS IS A NEW SEASON WITH NEW PLAYERS. PAST PLAYERS FROM SEASON 1 MAY NOT REQUEST TO JOIN.]

Helpers:
Yonder

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Kursed Kursed So, am I locked in then? I'd love to play in this season, since I missed it last time. I ADORE Survivor, and having the chance to play this game would be pretty sweet.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Really?

-goes check-

Oh right! 10th place...
Ah, the legendary Barely Missed Jury placement. Sorry to hear Kneutronic Kneutronic . That must've been a real bummer.
But hey, now you and Boston Rob are like placement buddies, since he's one of those guys that barely misses the jury half the time whenever he plays Survivor lol. I hope that's some sort of consolation :lol:

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Ah, the legendary Barely Missed Jury placement. Sorry to hear Kneutronic Kneutronic . That must've been a real bummer.
But hey, now you and Boston Rob are like placement buddies, since he's one of those guys that barely misses the jury half the time whenever he plays Survivor lol. I hope that's some sort of consolation :lol:
Lol, I guess you have a point, there.

Anyway, I'll watch how this season goes.

D

Deleted member

Hmm. Interesting.

I may not be able to do that much when the semester starts, but I'll see what I can do.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
wear it konnie

weeeeaaaar iiiiiiit

OH! we can also tie your hair into a small pony tail in the back :p

heck we can go all the way with some make-up and some falsies :p
we can transform you into a true girl~
No. No. No. Hell no.

How in hells name am i related to you?

Top Bottom