• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Creates: The Smash/Nintendo Cinematic Universe

Otoad64

Smash Lord
I don't really have a plot submission, but I do have a suggestion, I think it might be hard for the movie to really work if Kirby can't speak, which he shouldn't because that would be horrible imo

so I think he should have a companion that can speak for him, so that he can actually interact with other characters and have the audience know what he's saying.

Baysha

Smash Ace
I also have a suggestion for the plot. I think that this should be the movie to get the ball rolling on the "cinematic universe" aspect of the NCU. Due to the fact that Kirby is the first character you play as in World of Light. Nothing plot-significant. Maybe a cameo or two from some other Nintendo characters to establish the interconnected elements of the upcoming movies.

AlRex

Smash Lord
It seems pretty clear by how long it's been since I talked in this thread, but I fell off of this for sure. Couldn't figure out a way to make it not repetitive, honestly. I give full permission for someone else to make a continuation with what is here right now, though, and I may check in on that from time to time if it happens.

Top Bottom