• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 Smashboarders unite! (Come and check who you can meet at your local best buy!)

ScottyWK

Smash Lord
NNID
ScottyWK
3DS FC
3239-4428-9575
I've got 3 in my area in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, so I'll probably try to find the least crowded one. Hooray surplus.

For anyone from Dallas, I'll be at the Midway/LBJ location first (only 15 mins from me), and will check out the Irving location second if the first is too crowded.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I'll likely be at the Appleton East (Wisconsin) location with my friends, although I'm not sure which date. Maybe one day for friends, one day with my little brother.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
I'll be at the Flatirons location in Broomfield Colorado.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I'll be at the Flatirons location in Broomfield Colorado.
Huh. I'll be at the Denver location in Colorado. So close, yet so far.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Anyone in Arizona? Looks like we got just Tempe again this year. I'll try calling others in the area to see, but I'll definitely try to make it on both days. A bit of warning: last year, it was massively crowded on Wednesday and they had to put people on a list to come back on Saturday. So, the earlier the better.

On the plus side, all the Streetpasses!

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Going to try to make it out to the Omaha, NE one both days since I'm taking that entire week off.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Probably gonna go to Ann Arbor. There 2 other locations closer to me but I wanna be where most Smashers will be lol.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
so glad theres a bestbuy near me to quote a song "i need to get that damn gold coin...there are many leaks of this game many of which drive some peeps insane"
i may have paraphrased a bit

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
@ Chiroz Chiroz Neat thread, but I think having a form for where people will be going and listing everyone's in the OP would be ideal for members to find each other. I can provide you one if you'd like.

I'll make it an effort to attend the BestBuy in Danvers, MA on both Wednesday and Saturday. It would be an approximately 30 minute drive + transportation permission to make it there.

GraveJoker

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GraveJoker
I will be going to the Smash Bros Invitational, I will try to have a camera on me and if I don't I will just use my 3DS camera recorder.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
I'll be updating the OP soon.

Remember to post the days you are attending, otherwise I will assume you are going both days to the Best Buy Demos.

Also, remember that you can also put "notes" to make finding you easier for other members. Things such as "I will be wearing a red cap" or "I will be standing under the door at 2 pm".

@ Chiroz Chiroz Neat thread, but I think having a form for where people will be going and listing everyone's in the OP would be ideal for members to find each other. I can provide you one if you'd like.

I'll make it an effort to attend the BestBuy in Danvers, MA on both Wednesday and Saturday. It would be an approximately 30 minute drive + transportation permission to make it there.
If you want you can do a form and update it and I will post it in the OP, but it seems like more of a hassle checking every person to see where they are going. Instead the form I am organizing the thread is by event, then location and then date which allows you to view everyone attending a location you are attending with much less hassle. At least imo.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I'm planning to attend both days, just so you all are aware.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I'll be updating the OP soon.

Remember to post the days you are attending, otherwise I will assume you are going both days to the Best Buy Demos.

Also, remember that you can also put "notes" to make finding you easier for other members. Things such as "I will be wearing a red cap" or "I will be standing under the door at 2 pm".

If you want you can do a form and update it and I will post it in the OP, but it seems like more of a hassle checking every person to see where they are going. Instead the form I am organizing the thread is by event, then location and then date which allows you to view everyone attending a location you are attending with much less hassle. At least imo.
Sure. I'll just edit it from the way I had it in a document for a thread like this one. Since the BestBuy Demos are not exclusive to California, I suggest creating spoilers within them by Country > State/Province. I'll do the gruntwork of writing forms for all posters in the template to the most accurate measure, if you need me to.

BEST BUY DEMOS

Required

Smashboards Handle:
First/Preferred Name:

Tertiary

Hometown:
# of people in party:
Transportation:

Will be displayed as: Smashboards Handle - First/Preferred Name (Hometown) - Location - Date @ Time - All other tertiary info/notes

Example:

Captain Hotcakes - Joey (Andover) - Danvers - June 11 @ 4 PM onward & June 14th @ 12 PM onward - Possibly 2-3 people, likely parental driving, will try to have some visual indicator to find me but only if other Smashboarders are going here

Last edited:

-VictoriaJustice-

Smash Ace
NNID
Victor1aJust1ce
3DS FC
4768-7937-5552
Sure then.

Smashboards Handle: -VictoriaJustice-
First/Preferred Name: Just call me Anthony...or the Conqueror
Date(s) & Time(s): Saturday around 12n-2pm

Last edited:

Eat_Cow

Smash Rookie
Smashboards Handle: Eat_Cow
First/Preferred Name: Cow
Date(s) & Time(s): Saturday, June 14th, from start of event to end.. possibly Wednesday, June 11, but that's uncertain

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
I'll do my part...

Smashboards Handle: Jumpman84
First/Preferred Name: Josh... or Jumpman84, lol.
Date(s) & Time(s): Planning both days, throughout the entire timeframe.

Hometown: Phoenix
# of people in party: Hoping 4-5 people. Will update with more info.
Transportation: Hopefully car. Might end up being bus. Will update with more info.

aliensalmon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aliensalmon
3DS FC
1204-0174-6540
Smashboards Handle: aliensalmon
First/Preferred Name: John
Date(s) & Time(s): June 11, 4-6 pm at least

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Smashboards Handle: Aninymouse

First/Preferred Name: Adam/Aniny

Date(s) & Time(s): Planning on both days. I'll be arriving late Wednesday, probably around 5PM. I'm gonna try for all day Saturday.

Transportation: If you need to carpool, let me know! My car's a coup so it has 4 seats.

Notes: I'm an average white guy with glasses. I'll probably risk looking totally stupid and wear my YELLOW PIKMIN HAT.

Last edited:

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Smashboards Handle: SlickWylde

First/Preferred Name: "Hey you" "That guy" "Slick" "Mr Wylde" "Nathan"

Dates: Saturday for a few hours

Transportation: My car a little over an hour drive.

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Smashboards Handle: GamerGuy09
First/Preferred Name: Kegan
Date(s) & Time(s): June 11, 4-7PM.
Transportation: My Mom's Driving 1 Hour to Best Buy.

Notes:

I'm a pretty average 16 year old who has curly hair.

Last edited:

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
I've got 3 in my area in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, so I'll probably try to find the least crowded one. Hooray surplus.

For anyone from Dallas, I'll be at the Midway/LBJ location first (only 15 mins from me), and will check out the Irving location second if the first is too crowded.
Last year, DFW only had the 1 Arlington location and it was PACKED! I didn't even get to play. :(

supercopper64

Smash Ace
NNID
CaptainOfWar
3DS FC
1650-2938-3501
Smashboards Handle: supercopper64
First/Preferred Name: Phillip
Location: I live in Nashville TN, so I will be going to Knoxville
Dates: June 11, 4pm-7pm
Transportation: I will be driving my self for 2 hours and 28 mins from Nashville to Knoxville

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Smashboards Handle: Vegito2727

First/Preferred Name: Bailey

Dates: Both of them all day

Transportation: My car 30-45 minute drive.

spader13

Smash Journeyman
Smashboards Handle: spader13
First/Preferred Name: Eric
Date(s) & Time(s): 6/11, getting there between 3 and 3:30 and then staying for the event. 6/14, not sure if I'll be attending

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Smashboards Handle: relaxedexcorcist
First/Preferred Name: Matt
Dates: Both days, all day. Will probably show up at least an hour early. Maybe even earlier to grab burgers.
Transportation: My own car.

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
Alright Canadians,

Smashboards Handle: Hong
First/Preferred Name: Hong/Amari
Date(s) & Time(s): I'll be there before 4 PM, June 11.
Hometown: Winnipeg, north end
# of people in party: Myself
Transportation: Motorbike or bus.

Tall and absolutely gorgeous with mid-length dark brown/black hair. Can't miss me. I'll stick around until bored. Might show up for 14th as well.

Last edited:

ScottyWK

Smash Lord
NNID
ScottyWK
3DS FC
3239-4428-9575
Smashboards Handle: ScottyWK
First/Preferred Name: Scott
Date(s) & Time(s): Wednesday and Saturday - whole portion.

Driving my car, probably going by myself (could have 1 friend join me), from Dallas.

pwnzorz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ABlackMage
3DS FC
0103-9129-9741
I will be going to the Lynnwood Best Buy in WA hopefully both days depending on work. Want that coin so bad.

Ember Reaper

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to attempt to make it out to Deptford. It's in South Jersey area. Not sure if I'll be able to though

Top Bottom