• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashalot! 8/18/07 San Antonio Tournament

Gamelot

Smash Rookie
hmmmm.... who let MVP near a computer!:psycho:

Team finals
1st Ken and Isai
2nd Ken 'n Isai
3rd Isai and Ken
Now for the REAL finals:

1st place: Fear / Mr. C
2nd place: Reqi / Save the Queen
3rd place: Jesus Freak / Carlie

Hope everyone had fun :)

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Why didn't those top 4 guys just agree to split themselves up between the two tournaments? It's the same prize money, right? That's what Dallas was planning on doing when we thought we were going.

Nike.

Smash Hero
hmmmm.... who let MVP near a computer!:psycho:

Now for the REAL finals:

1st place: Fear / Mr. C
2nd place: Reqi / Save the Queen
3rd place: Jesus Freak / Carlie

Hope everyone had fun :)
I like how there were only 4 teams... and we got dead last lol
sorry Ryan, I el sucked-o

Nike.

Smash Hero
Peoples, I was the guy with the marvel shirt and spikey hair. Anywho, back to long list of people...man, this one will take forever:

guy that owns the place: thanks for the cake, i ate 6 slices

Ryan: good job losing dubs for us, i swear i could've took on Mr. C and Fear down 4 stocks is you just let me. But yea gonna miss you holding these...

MVP: i wish u went marth on me, i was really looking forward to marth dittos. And why the hell did i go Link against your Falco and picking Dreamland, worst mistake of my life lol

Forkgirl: U killed the happy face on the cake :( But really, hope you and Smiles work out that major tourney thingy

Carlie: i remember my first tourney was back in january during the 1st one at gamelot. You were the first person I played, and i didnt know crouch canceling a Peach d-smash was bad, and then you went on to jv 4-stock me twice. Thanks for going Luigi on me lol

Mr. C: I kinda laughed at your climbers, until you had 1 stock left. I almost peed myself from witnessing your greatness

random n00bs who just started playing: thanks for giving me 3 free rounds in the losers bracket

JF: my first match against a zelda, and hopefully my last. The way you tore me up makes me want to sit in a dark corner. gg

reqy: heaing you say "I ban Yoshis Story!" makes me sad. I wish I could...not lose to samus...and shine spikes. But thats what your here for lol

I GOT 3RD PLACE IN A TOURNEY AND MADE $6...my life is now complete

Gamelot

Smash Rookie
:):):):):):):):):):):)

A BIG thank you to Felix...aka: Ryan for all his work since January !!!

Thanks to everyone again for attending. I hope we cn have more FUN tourneys in the future.

Please feel free to drop by Gamelot or email me if ya'll would like another event. :)

Felix15c

Smash Journeyman
Thanks to everyone who came :D it was a lot of fun.

Aaron, you should have told me before the match that you could beat up two foxs at the same time :p

Kite you noob, you should have come.

Taylor, Carlie, and Kyle it was good seeing you again, its always fun hanging out with you guys.

Fear, was nice getting owned by you again.

Mr. C, i wish i could have gotten owned by you again lol, oh btw did you know you and fear were the first people i met from smashboards? Its been a while....

To all the Austin peeps, glad you could come down, see you in a few weeks :D

Mr.C

Smash Master
lols

I remember at v-games we met =] and that was my first tourney

gl in Austin <3

Top Bottom